Thermal Camera Core
Thermal Security Camera
Drone Thermal Camera
EO IR Systems
Thermal Imaging Binoculars
Infrared Thermal Camera Module
High Resolution Thermal Camera Module
Cooled Infrared Detectors
Optical Gas Imaging
Thermal Camera For Fever Detection
Cooled Camera Modules
Vehicle Mounted Thermal Camera
Integrated Dewar Cooler Assembly
Uncooled Infrared Detectors
Uncooled Long Wave Infrared Sensors 400x300 17μm Vanadium Oxide Material
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
Uncooled Long Wave Infrared Sensors,
Long Wave Infrared Sensors 400x300
Long Wave Infrared 400x300 / 17μm Uncooled Infrared Thermal Imaging IR Detector
GST417W is one of the Wafer Level Packing (WLP) uncooled microbolometer detectors developed by Global Sensor Technology (GST). Its resolution is 400x300 with pixel size at 17μm and captures long-wave infrared (LWIR) spectrum that ranges from 8 to 14μm.
By using the very cost-effective WLP technology in the market, we have achieved fully optimized SWaP-C application and mass production of WLP infrared detectors. From its manufacturing, packaging and delivery of WLP infrared detectors, the entire process of WLP thermal sensor is greatly reduced and the cycle is much shorter, which will cause lower costs for customers.
Global Sensor Technology has more than 10 years of experience in the thermal imaging industry and a set of mature solutions for customers to choose. We also have professional after-sales service team to provide you with professional reply. For any questions or problems, please contact us at any time, we will reply as soon as possible.
- Detector Material: Vanadium Oxide (VOx)
- Detector Resolution: 400x300
- Pixel Size: 17μm
- Clear Image Quality
- Wide Application
|Digital Output||Built-in 14 bits ADC|
|Thermal Response Time||<12ms|
|Operation Temperature||-40°C ~ +85°C|
The GST417W uncooled microbolometer detector is widely used in many areas, such as Thermography, Security & Monitoring, Outdoors, UAVs Payload, Epedemic Prevention, ADAS, Intelligent Hardware, Smart Building, Smart Home, AIoT etc.
1. In which industries can the infrared detectors/thermal camera cores be used?
GST thermal camera modules are widely used in many industries such as:
- Thermography: Power Maintenance, Machine Vision, Building HVAC, Metallurgical Petrochemical, Predictive Maintenance, Epidemic Prevention
- Security & Monitoring: Safe City, Infrastructure Monitoring, Border Security, Maritime Cruising, Mining Safety
- Firefighting & Rescue: Forest Fire Prevention, Fire Prevention, Search & Rescue
- UAVs payload: Equipment Inspection, Enforcement & Rescue, Firefighting Application, Animal Observation
- Personal Vision: Outdoor Leisure, Animal Observation, Enforcement Patrol
- ADAS: Autonomous Driving, Advanced Driver Assistant System, Special Vehicles
- AIoT: Smart Home, Intelligent Hardware, Smart Care, Robots
- Others: Enhanced Flight Vision System, Gas Detection, Agriculture & Graziery, Scientific Research.