Vox Microbolometer Uncooled Infrared Detectors 256x192 12μm for Thermal Cameras
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
Vox Microbolometer Uncooled Infrared Detectors,
6.5g Uncooled Infrared Detectors
Metal Package 256x192 / 12μm Vox Microbolometer Uncooled Infrared Detector for Thermal Cameras
GST212M is a metal package VOx uncooled infrared FPA detector with 256x192 resolution, 12μm pixels pitch, high sensitivity and NETD<30mK. It can detect the infrared thermal radiation in the spectral range of 8 to 14μm.
The GST212M thermal camera sensor adopts metal packaging process and integrated TEC technology, which meets the requirements of high reliability, long life and stable operation. It provides clear thermal imaging in all kinds of harsh environments, such as total darkness, rainstorm, snow, sand storm and so on.
GST212M uncooled LWIR sensor is widely used in areas like Predictive Maintenance, Security & Monitoring, Outdoors, UAV Payloads, ADAS, Firefighting & Rescue and other industries.
- Materials: VOx
- Package: Metal
- Pixel Pitch: 12μm
- Resolution: 256x192
- Spectra Range: 8μm~14μm
- High Sensitivity, NETD<30mK
- TEC Inside Ensures Stable Working
- Thermal Response Time: <12ms (Customizable)
- High Reliability & Strong Environmental Adaptability
|Thermal Response Time||<12ms|
|Operation Temperature||-40°C ~ +85°C|
The GST212M thermal imaging detector is widely used in many areas, such as Thermography, Security & Monitoring, Outdoors, Law Enforcement & Rescue, ADAS, UAV Payloads etc.
1. How to choose proper infrared detector resolution?
It depends on the actual needs and applications of your products, and the price is also a factor that needs to be considered. If the image quality is not high, you can choose the infrared detector with low resolution, such as 120x90, 256x192, 400x300. If you need a very clear image for some special purposes, such as remote monitoring, you can choose a high resolution infrared detector of 1280x1024.
2. How to select right pseudo color for thermal imaging?
- The gray white is more suitable for the target with small temperature difference
- The red and blue is more suitable for the scene where the problem points need to be found.
- The iron red is the standard color palette of the power industry.
Note: no matter which palette you choose, the thermal temperature will not change at all.
3. How to choose a suitable infrared thermal camera lens?
- Standard lens can meet normal targets with appropriate distance
- For the telephoto lens, it’s suitable for targets that is relatively small and needs to be viewed from a long distance
- To see more detail of objects at close distance, wide angle lens is better.
- Macro lens is for seeing very tinny target with close distance, such as chip circuit.