Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Handheld Laser Rangefinder||Low Light Resolution:||1920Hx1200V|
|Visible Light Resolution:||2560Hx1440V||Power Consumption:||3.5V|
Visible Light Handheld Laser Rangefinder,
Low Light Handheld Laser Rangefinder,
25fps Portable Laser Rangefinder
IR5212-WM New Handheld Laser Rangefinder
The IR5212-WM is a new hand-held laser rangefinder with a certain ability to identify camouflage. The product has two modes: visible light and low light, which can be used for day and night observation.
- Two modes switch freely: visible light / low light
- Various control functions: image / video storage, playback and delete
- Support undervoltage indication, battery reverse connection protection
- Support speech recognition and broadcast
- Support measuring distance between multiple target points
- Support to memorize target bearing, distance, and time
- Support power control (on/off), switching mode, contrast adjustment, brightness adjustment, focusing
- Support video output, serial communication interface, local OLED display and connection to external display
|Detector||12μm Low Illuminance Digital CMOS Image Sensor|
|Detector||3μm Digital CMOS Image Sensor|
|Color OLED||High Resolution Color OLED|
is the world leading infrared detector manufacturer and service provider. It is willing to provide customers all over the world with high performance uncooled and cooled thermal imaging detectors and share its professional application experience.
Global Sensor Technology is located at Optics Valley, China. The company covers an area of 30 thousand square meters with 20 thousand square meters clean room settled for its three 8 inch fabrication lines. Thanks to the innovative and experienced staff, advanced fabrication facilities, and cutting-edge technique level, all key fabrication processes such as element purification, epitaxy growth, chip tape-out and fabrication, vacuum packaging can be done in house. The company successfully launched state-of-the-art VOx uncooled detectors, MCT and T2SL cooled detectors with full intellectual property. The product portfolio covers many different array formats, various pixel size and multiple spectral band combination, all products with high thermal sensitivity and reliability.
GST IR detectors have been widely used in thermography, security & surveillance, personal vision, automotive and consumer infrared products. The volume production capability of GST enables it to meet the growing demand from all existing and emerging markets.
Contact Person: Sales Manager