Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Resolution:||800x600 / 17μm||NETD:||＜30mK|
|Spectral Range:||8~14μm||Frame Rate:||50/60Hz|
800x600 Uncooled Infrared Detectors,
25g Uncooled Infrared Detectors
Stable Performance 800x600 / 17μm Uncooled Infrared Detector for Thermal Imaging & Thermography
GST817M is one of the metal packing uncooled high resolution thermal sensors developed by Global Sensor Technology (GST). The unique 800x600 resolution sets up a new standard for the infrared industry. Its effective pixels is 46% enhanced compared to the other VGA infrared detector sensors, which presents more image details to support the target detection and recognition as well as precise temperature measurement. The featured FPA format also offers a perfect pixel-to-pixel match between the infrared detector output and the OLED display for an optimal image presentation.
Based on metal package technics and TEC technology, GST817M thermal imaging sensor has high sensitivity, stable performance characteristics and can present clear imaging quality in various kinds of harsh working environment such as total darkness, thick fog, heavy rain, snow, sand storm etc.
Until now, metal package is still the mainstream way in uncooled thermal imaging sensor market. Due to its stable performance and long operating life, metal package thermal VOx sensors are widely used in various fields and industries.
- NETD<30mk, High Sensitivity
- Mature Technology
- Stable Performance
- Long Operating Life
- Clear Image Quality & Details
- Strong Environmental Adaptability
|Digital Output||Built-in 14bits ADC|
|Thermal Response Time||<12ms|
|Operation Temperature||-40°C ~ +85°C|
The GST817M thermal imaging detector is widely used in many areas, such as Thermography, Security & Monitoring, Outdoors, Law Enforcement & Rescue, ADAS, UAV Payloads etc.
1. How to choose proper infrared detector resolution?
It depends on the actual needs and applications of your products, and the price is also a factor that needs to be considered. If the image quality is not high, you can choose the infrared detector with low resolution, such as 120x90, 256x192, 400x300. If you need a very clear image for some special purposes, such as remote monitoring, you can choose a high resolution infrared detector of 1280x1024.
2. How to select right pseudo color for thermal imaging?
- The gray white is more suitable for the target with small temperature difference
- The red and blue is more suitable for the scene where the problem points need to be found.
- The iron red is the standard color palette of the power industry.
Note: no matter which palette you choose, the thermal temperature will not change at all.
3. How to choose a suitable infrared thermal camera lens?
- Standard lens can meet normal targets with appropriate distance
- For the telephoto lens, it’s suitable for targets that is relatively small and needs to be viewed from a long distance
- To see more detail of objects at close distance, wide angle lens is better.
- Macro lens is for seeing very tinny target with close distance, such as chip circuit.
Contact Person: Sales Manager