Thermal Camera Core
Thermal Security Camera
Drone Thermal Camera
EO IR Systems
Thermal Imaging Binoculars
Infrared Thermal Camera Module
High Resolution Thermal Camera Module
Cooled Infrared Detectors
Optical Gas Imaging
Thermal Camera For Fever Detection
Cooled Camera Modules
Vehicle Mounted Thermal Camera
Integrated Dewar Cooler Assembly
Uncooled Infrared Detectors
640x512 17μm Infrared Thermal Camera Module Core for Industrial Thermography
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Temperature Range||-20℃~+550℃ (Customizable)||Temperature Accuracy||±2℃ Or ±2%|
|Spectral Range||8~14μm LW||Size||44.5x44.5x36.6mm|
Camera Module Core 640x512,
Thermography Camera Module Core,
17um Infrared Thermal Camera Module
Infrared Thermal Camera Module Core 640x512 / 17μm for Industrial Thermography
PLUG617R uncooled thermal camera module consists of 640x512 / 17μm uncooled fpa infrared detector, full series of optical components, professional signal processing circuit and image processing algorithm.
PLUG617R is a kind of uncooled camera module applied in the field of industrial thermal imaging and temperature measurement. The temperature range is customizable, which can meet the specific requirements of industrial thermography and present a clear thermal image.
As a leading thermal camera module manufacturers, Global Sensor technology is committed to opening a new vision for industrial temperature measurement. After years of technical accumulation and practical experience in the field of infrared temperature measurement, we have provided our customers a full range of machine thermal imaging vision solutions.
- NETD<30mk, High Sensitivity
- Stable Performance
- Easy Integration
- Clear Image Quality & Details
- Customizable Temperature Range
- Strong Environmental Adaptability
|IR Detector Performance|
|Digital Zoom||1~8X Continual Zoom, Step Size 1/8|
|Image Display||Black Hot/White Hot/Pseudo Color|
|Image Direction||Horizontally/Vertically/Diagonally Flip|
|Standard External Interface||50pin_HRS Interface|
|Communication Mode||RS232-TTL, 115200bps|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10°C~50°C|
|Temperature Range||-20°C~150°C, 100°C~550°C|
|Temperature Accuracy||±2°C or ±2% (Take the Maximum Value)|
|SDK||ARM/Windows/Linux SDK, Full Screen Thermography|
|Operation Temperature||-40°C ~ +70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-45°C ~ +85°C|
|Vibration||Random Vibration 5.35grms, 3 Axis|
|Shock||Half-sine Wave, 40g/11ms, 3 Axis 6 Direction|
|Optional Lens||Fixed Focus Athermal: 7.5mm/13mm/19mm/25mm/35mm
Motorized Lens: 75mm/100mm/150mm
The PLUG617R thermal imaging module is widely used in Electric Power Inspection, Machine Vision, Building HVAC Security & Monitoring, Outdoors, Firefighting & Rescue, Law Enforcement & Rescue, ADAS, UAV Payloads etc.
1. What is infrared isotherm?
The line connecting the points with the same temperature value on the isotherm graph is called isotherm. The isotherms show different states, and the temperature represented is also different, which are divided into the following situations.
- If the isotherm is sparse, the temperature difference between different places is relatively small; if the isotherm is dense, it means that the temperature in different places is very different.
- If the isotherm is straight, it means that there are few factors affecting the temperature distribution; if the isotherm is curved, it means that there are many factors affecting the temperature distribution
- The east-west trend means that the temperature varies with latitude, and the latitude factor is the main factor; if the isotherm is parallel to the coastline, which means that the temperature varies with the distance from the sea, and the distance from the sea is the main factor.