Payment & Shipping Terms:
|High Definition:||1280x1024||Pixel Pitch:||12μm|
|Size:||165x86x107mm||Spectral Range:||3.7~4.8μm MW|
Cooled Thermal Camera Core 1280x1024,
RoHS Cooled Thermal Camera Core,
RS422 Thermal Camera Core
Long Range Detection 1280x1024 / 12μm MWIR MCT Cooled Camera Module with 37.5~750mm Zoom Lens
GAVIN1212 high resolution thermal camera module integrates large array 1280x1024/12μm cooled MWIR detector. Various image processing algorithms are embedded in the GAVIN1212 electronics to output clear infrared images in the total darkness or bad weather conditions. It can detect and recognize risks and threats at long distance while present more target details at short distance.
With large array 1280x1024 resolution it can realize wider field of view and provide more image details. The reduced 12µm pixel size offer better spatial resolution and match shorter optical lens focus to achieve the same range mission. It is ideal choice for the EO-IR systems integrator to design their payload for air-borne or ship-borne applications.
GAVIN series cooled thermal module utilizes GST MCT &T2SL cooled IR detectors and integrates various image processing algorithms to output clear infrared images in the total darkness or bad weather conditions. It can detect and recognize risks and threats at long distance while present more target details at short distance.
Mega Pixel Images
• 1280×1024 high definition for wider FOV and longer distance
• 12μm pixel size for better spatial resolution
Sharp Clear Quality
• Good uniformity, effective pixel rate＞99.5%
• High sensitivity, NETD≤20mK
• Support Cameralink interface, RAW/YUV image data output
• Various continuous zoom optical configurations are optional
|IR Detector Performance|
|Spectral Range||3.7μm～4.8μm MW|
|Image Direction||Horizontally/Vertically/Diagonally Flip|
|Standard External Interface||J30JZ 25pin; HDMI Special Output Interface|
|Digital Video||HDMI Output: YUV
Cameralink Output: 16bit RAW/YUV
Frame External Sync: RS422
|Stable Power Consumption||16W|
|Operation Temperature||-40°C ~ +60°C|
|Vibration Magnitude||Vibration: GJB Vehicle-mounted High Speed Transport
Shock: Half-sine Wave, 40g 11 ms, 3 Axis 6 Direction 3 Times Each
|Optional Lens||Continuous Zoom: 37.5~750mm/F4
Fixed Zoom: 19mm/F2; 40mm/F2; 240mm/F2
The GAVIN1212 thermal infrared camera module is widely used many areas such as Remote Monitoring System, Flight Vision Enhancement System, Multi-sensor Payload etc.
1. What is thermal sensiivity?
Thermal Sensitivity, also named NETD (Noise Equivalent Temperature Difference), is a key parameter for evaluating medium wave (MWIR) and long wave (LWIR) thermal imaging cameras. It is directly related to the clarity measured by the thermal imager. It is a numerical value representing the signal-to-noise ratio of the temperature difference and measured in milliKelvins (mK). The smaller the thermal sensitivity value, the higher the sensitivity and the clearer the image.
2. In which industries can the infrared detectors/thermal camera cores be used?
GST infrared detectors / thermal camera cores are widely used in many industries such as:
- Thermography: Power Maintenance, Machine Vision, Building HVAC, Metallurgical Petrochemical, Predictive Maintenance, Epidemic Prevention
- Security & Monitoring: Safe City, Infrastructure Monitoring, Border Security, Maritime Cruising, Mining Safety
- Firefighting & Rescue: Forest Fire Prevention, Fire Prevention, Search & Rescue
- UAVs payload: Equipment Inspection, Enforcement & Rescue, Firefighting Application, Animal Observation
- Personal Vision: Outdoor Leisure, Animal Observation, Enforcement Patrol
- ADAS: Autonomous Driving, Advanced Driver Assistant System, Special Vehicles
- AIoT: Smart Home, Intelligent Hardware, Smart Care, Robots
- Others: Enhanced Flight Vision System, Gas Detection, Agriculture & Graziery, Scientific Research.
Contact Person: Sales Manager