OEM Small Size Uncooled LWIR Thermal Imaging Core 256x192 12μm
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Spectral Range||8~14μm||Temperature Range||-20℃~+120℃ (Customizable)|
Uncooled Thermal Imager Core,
OEM Uncooled Thermal Imager,
256x192 Uncooled Thermal Imager
Light Weight LWIR Uncooled Thermal Imaging Core with 256x192 Resolution, 12μm Pixel Size
TIMO256 uncooled IR imaging module, also known as the uncooled thermal module, is one of the TIMO infrared camera module family developed by Global Sensor Technology (GST). It includes an exceptionally small size 256x192 / 12μm wafer level package (WLP) infrared detector that covers long wavelength from 8 to 14 microns.
Thanks to the WLP technology, the TIMO256 thermal IR camera module achieves super micro structure, ultra low cost expenditure while offers greater sensitivity and superior image quality at an affordable price, enabling the customer to choose the most suitable type according to their own requirements.
Due to its fully optimized structure, TIMO256 thermal camera core is popular and widely used in infrared thermal imaging applications such as Thermography, Epidemic Prevention, Smart Hardware, AIoT etc.
- Detector: WLP uncooled microbolometer
- Resolution: 256x192 / 12 μm
- Miniature Size: 15x13x6.83mm
- NETD: ≤45mK
|IR Detector Performance|
|Focus Mode||Fixed Zoom|
|Depth of Field||10cm to Infinity|
|Frame Rate||1~30Hz (Customizable)|
|Temperature Range||-20°C ~ +120°C (Customizable)|
|Temperature Accuracy||Customizable (Meet the Requirements of Body or Industrial Thermography)|
|Dimension (mm)||15x13x6.83 (The Specifications Shall Prevail)|
|Operation Temperature||-20°C ~ +60°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C ~ +85°C|
The TIMO256 thermal camera core is widely used in many areas, such as Thermography, Intelligent Hardware, Smart Building, Smart Home, AIoT etc.
1. In which industries can the infrared detectors / thermal camera cores be used?
GST infrared detectors and thermal camera cores are widely used in many industries such as:
- Thermography: Power Maintenance, Machine Vision, Building HVAC, Metallurgical Petrochemical, Predictive Maintenance, Epidemic Prevention
- Security & Monitoring: Safe City, Infrastructure Monitoring, Border Security, Maritime Cruising, Mining Safety
- Firefighting & Rescue: Forest Fire Prevention, Fire Prevention, Search & Rescue
- UAVs payload: Equipment Inspection, Enforcement & Rescue, Firefighting Application, Animal Observation
- Personal Vision: Outdoor Leisure, Animal Observation, Enforcement Patrol
- ADAS: Autonomous Driving, Advanced Driver Assistant System, Special Vehicles
- AIoT: Smart Home, Intelligent Hardware, Smart Care, Robots
- Others: Enhanced Flight Vision System, Gas Detection, Agriculture & Graziery, Scientific Research.