All Weather Surveillance Cooled MWIR Camera Module 1280x1024 12μm
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Used For||Surveillance Camera||Resolution||1280x1024/12μm|
|Frame Rate||50Hz/100Hz||High Sensitivity||NETD≤20mK|
|Spectral Range||3.7~4.8μm (MW)||Size||165x86x107mm|
MWIR Camera Module 1280x1024,
All Weather MWIR Camera Module,
100Hz MWIR Camera Module
GAVIN1212 MCT 1280x1024 / 12μm Cooled MWIR Infrared Module for Long Range Detection and Surveillance
GAVIN1212 high resolution thermal camera module integrates the large array 1280x1024 / 12μm MWIR cooled infrared detector with the detector dewar cooler (ddc) inside.
The typical NETD of GAVIN1212 is less than 20mK. The high sensitivity ensures detection or recognition for very tiny infrared radiation difference at very long distance. Equipped with continuous zoom lenses such as 37.5~750mm etc, it is ideal choice for system integration in security and surveillance.
The GAVIN1212 thermal core can be integrated into surveillance camera with ultra distance temperature monitoring. It is suitable for customers who produce security and monitoring camera with pursuit of high requirements for image and temperature measurement, strong and reliable performance.
- Meet the Needs of Long Range Detection
- High Sensitivity, NETD≤20mK
- Wide Field of View, Resolution up to 1280x1024
- Easy Integration into the System
- DVP/Cameralink Interface, RAW/YUV Image Output
- A Variety of Continuous Optical Zoom Lenses are Available
|IR Detector Performance|
|Spectral Range||3.7μm～4.8μm MW|
|Image Direction||Horizontally/Vertically/Diagonally Flip|
|Standard External Interface||J30JZ 25pin; HDMI Special Output Interface|
|Digital Video||HDMI Output: YUV
Cameralink Output: 16bit RAW/YUV
|External Sync||Frame External Sync: RS422 Level|
|Stable Power Consumption||16W|
|Operation Temperature||-40°C ~ +60°C|
|Vibration Magnitude||Vibration: GJB Vehicle-mounted High Speed Transport
Shock: Half-sine Wave, 40g 11 ms, 3 Axis 6 Direction 3 Times Each
|Optional Lens||Continuous Zoom: 37.5~750mm/F4
Fixed Zoom: 19mm/F2; 40mm/F2; 240mm/F2
The GAVIN1212 thermal infrared camera module is suitbale for the long range monitoring system and complex environments, such as scarcely populated area, 24/7 all weather monitoring, harsh weather place.
1. What are the advantages of infrared thermal imaging in border surveillance?
- Support long monitoring distance and wide range
- All weather monitoring during the night vision and the day
- Good monitoring concealment
- The eyesight is not disturbed in bad environment
- The medium-wave infrared is especially suitable for rain and fog weather
- The long-wave infrared is especially suitable for sand and dust weather
- Support unattended operation to reduce staff workload
- Support to integrate the automatic intrusion alarm function
- Support network long-distance transmission to master real-time images