Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Resolution:||640x512 / 17μm||NETD:||＜30mK|
|Camera Lens:||Multiple Available||Frame Rate:||9Hz/25Hz/30Hz/50Hz/60Hz|
|Start-up Time:||＜10s||Spectral Range:||8~14μm LW|
Uncooled Thermal Surveillance Camera Module,
Thermal Surveillance Camera Module LWIR,
Thermal Camera Module 640x512
PLUG617 LWIR 640x512 / 17μm Uncooled Thermal Camera Module for Security and Monitoring
PLUG617 uncooled camera core consists of 640x512 / 17µm uncooled thermal camera sensor and provides clear image and superior performance.
PLUG617 LWIR infrared module is one of the PLUG series that are developed by Global Sensor Technology (GST). The PLUG617 thermal camera core is specially for the security and surveillance application. With it, the thermal security could sense an object’s heat radiation, capture images 24/7, regardless of environmental factors such as darkness, lowlight, strong backlight, etc.
- NETD<30mk, High Sensitivity
- Stable Performance
- Easy Integration & Plug-in
- Clear Image Quality & Details
- Strong Environmental Adaptability
|IR Detector Performance|
|Digital Zoom||1~8X Continual Zoom, Step Size 1/8|
|Image Display||Black Hot/White Hot/Pseudo Color|
|Image Direction||Horizontally/Vertically/Diagonally Flip|
|Standard External Interface||50pin_HRS Interface|
|Communication Mode||RS232-TTL, 115200bps|
|Typical Power Consumption||<1.2W|
|Operation Temperature||-40°C ~ +70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-45°C ~ +85°C|
|Vibration||Random Vibration 5.35grms, 3 Axis|
|Shock||Half-sine Wave, 40g/11ms, 3 Axis 6 Direction|
|Optional Lens||Fixed Focus Athermal: 7.5mm/13mm/19mm/25mm/35mm/50mm/60mm/100mm
Motorized Lens: 75mm/100mm/150mm
Continuous Optical Zoom: 30-150mm
The PLUG617 thermal camera module can be integrated into security cameras with temperature monitoring from short distance to ultra distance, such as PTZ Camera, Box Camera, Speed Dome Camera.
1. How to choose proper infrared detector resolution?
It depends on the actual needs and applications of your products, and the price is also a factor that needs to be considered. If the image quality is not high, you can choose the infrared detector with low resolution, such as 120x90, 256x192, 400x300. If you need a very clear image for some special purposes, such as remote monitoring, you can choose a high resolution infrared detector of 1280x1024.
2. How to select right pseudo color for thermal imaging?
- The gray white is more suitable for the target with small temperature difference
- The red and blue is more suitable for the scene where the problem points need to be found.
- The iron red is the standard color palette of the power industry.
Note: no matter which palette you choose, the thermal temperature will not change at all.
3. How to choose a suitable infrared thermal camera lens?
- Standard lens can meet normal targets with appropriate distance
- For the telephoto lens, it’s suitable for targets that is relatively small and needs to be viewed from a long distance
- To see more detail of objects at close distance, wide angle lens is better.
- Macro lens is for seeing very tinny target with close distance, such as chip circuit.
Contact Person: Sales Manager