Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Cooling Power:||(@77K@20℃)＞550mW||Stable Power Consumption:||＜7W (250mW@77K@20℃)|
Integral Rotary Stirling Cycle Cryocooler,
Stirling Cycle Cryocooler Assembly,
Stirling Cycle Cryocooler Low Consumption
RS058 Stirling Cryo Cooler, Integrated Dewar Cooler Assembly for Cooled Infrared Detectors
RS058 is an integral rotary stirling cryocooler that integrate coolers with an infrared focal plane into an evacuated dewar. With the MTTF more than 10000hrs, the RS058 cryo cooler will exceed your expectations that it is integrated into various terminal products and operates in a very long time.
Global Sensor Technology specializes in the design, manufacture, sales and marketing of thermal imaging detectors and infrared modules. We can provide our customers a variety of infrared thermal imaging solutions which shorten secondary development time and greatly reduce the cost for customers.
- Cooling Power: (@77K@20℃)＞550mW
- Cooling Time: <5mins (250J@77K@20℃)
- Low Consumption
- Low Noise
- Built-in Drive Electronics
|Type||Integral Rotary Stirling Cryocooler|
|Cooling Power||(@77K@20°C) ＞550mW|
|Working Temperature||-45°C~ +85°C|
|Storage Temperature||-56°C~ +85°C|
|Max Power Consumption||<13W|
|Steady Power Consumption||<7W (250mW@77K@20°C)|
|Cooling Time||<5min (250J@77K@20°C)|
|Cold Finger Dimension||Φ8mm|
The RS058 integrated dewar cooler assembly is used for provide cryogenic environment for the cooled infrared detectors.
1. How to choose proper infrared detector resolution?
It depends on the actual needs and applications of your products, and the price is also a factor that needs to be considered. If the image quality is not high, you can choose the infrared detector with low resolution, such as 120x90, 256x192, 400x300. If you need a very clear image for some special purposes, such as remote monitoring, you can choose a high resolution infrared detector of 1280x1024.
2. How to select right pseudo color for thermal imaging?
- The gray white is more suitable for the target with small temperature difference
- The red and blue is more suitable for the scene where the problem points need to be found.
- The iron red is the standard color palette of the power industry.
Note: no matter which palette you choose, the thermal temperature will not change at all.
3.How to choose a suitable infrared thermal camera lens?
- Standard lens can meet normal targets with appropriate distance
- For the telephoto lens, it’s suitable for targets that is relatively small and needs to be viewed from a long distance
- To see more detail of objects at close distance, wide angle lens is better.
- Macro lens is for seeing very tinny target with close distance, such as chip circuit.
Contact Person: Sales Manager