T2SL Integrated Dewar Cooler Assembly Dual Band Cooled IR Detector
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Stable Power Consumption||＜9W||NETD||≤20mK (MW); ≤25mK (LW)|
|Spectral Range||3.7~4.8μm (MW); 7.7~9.5μm (LW)||Size||142x58.5x71mm|
T2SL Integrated Dewar Cooler Assembly,
T2SL Cooled IR Detector,
RoHS Integrated Dewar Cooler Assembly
320x256 / 30µm MWIR/LWIR Dual Band Cooled Infrared Detector by GST Infrared
The C330S dual band cooled infrared detector is based on Global Sensor Technology’s world leading T2SL technology. It consists a single 320x256 / 30µm FPA to receive the mid wave and long wave infrared radiation and dewar assembly to provide the vacuum ultra-low temp working environment for the FPA and a cryo cooler to cool down the temperature inside the dewar assembly.
Each of the 320x256 pixels in the array can be switched between MWIR and LWIR sensitivity mode by changing the bias voltage on the device, ensuring spatial coherence between the two bands. Images / videos from both bands can be captured and output within a single frame period, optimizing the temporal coherence between bands. The frame frequency of both bands can be up to 100Hz for monitoring the high speed moving targets.
- Resolution: 320x256
- Pixel Pitch: 30µm
- MW/LW Dual-band Imaging
- High Sensitivity
- Excellent Non-uniformity
|Spectral Range||MW: 3.7μm～4.8μm
|Working Mode||Snapshot; ITR Integration Mode; Windows Mode; Anti-blooming|
|Charge Capacity||MW: 8.9Me-/3Me-
|Number of Output||2 or 8; Up to 12 Mpixel/s per Output|
|Effective Pixel Rate||≥99.0%|
|Steady Power Consumption||<9W|
|Max Power Consumption||<18W|
|Power Supply||24V DC|
|Working Temperature||-45°C ~ +71°C|
The C330S MW/LW infrared detector is widely used many areas such as Remote Monitoring System, Flight Vision Enhancement System, Multi-sensor Payload etc.
1. How to choose proper infrared detector resolution?
It depends on the actual needs and applications of your products, and the price is also a factor that needs to be considered. If the image quality is not high, you can choose the infrared detector with low resolution, such as 120x90, 256x192, 400x300. If you need a very clear image for some special purposes, such as remote monitoring, you can choose a high resolution infrared detector of 1280x1024.
2. How to select right pseudo color for thermal imaging?
- The gray white is more suitable for the target with small temperature difference
- The red and blue is more suitable for the scene where the problem points need to be found.
- The iron red is the standard color palette of the power industry.
Note: no matter which palette you choose, the thermal temperature will not change at all.
3.How to choose a suitable infrared thermal camera lens?
- Standard lens can meet normal targets with appropriate distance
- For the telephoto lens, it’s suitable for targets that is relatively small and needs to be viewed from a long distance
- To see more detail of objects at close distance, wide angle lens is better.
- Macro lens is for seeing very tinny target with close distance, such as chip circuit.