640x512 12μm Infrared Thermal Camera Module PLUG612R LWIR for Fast Integration
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Resolution||640x512 / 12μm||NETD||＜30mK|
640x512 Infrared Thermal Camera Module,
Infrared Thermal Camera Module PLUG612R
GST PLUG612R LWIR 640x512 / 12μm Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera Core for Fast Integration
PLUG612R is one of the PLUG series uncooled infrared modules developed by Global Sensor Technology (GST). It consists of 640x512 / 12μm uncooled thermal infrared detector, full series of optical components, professional signal processing circuit and image processing algorithm.
Global Sensor Technology specializes in the design, manufacture, sales and marketing of thermal detector sensor and thermal image sensor module. We can provide our customers a variety of infrared thermal imaging solutions which shorten secondary development time and greatly reduce the cost for customers.
- Resolution: 640x512
- Pixel Pitch: 17 μm
- Array Type: Uncooled Microbolometer
- Thermal Sensitivity: NETD<30 mK
- Spectral Band: 8μm to 14μm
|IR Detector Performance|
|Digital Zoom||1~8X Continual Zoom, Step Size 1/8|
|Image Display||Black Hot/White Hot/Pseudo Color|
|Image Direction||Horizontally/Vertically/Diagonally Flip|
|Standard External Interface||50pin_HRS Interface|
|Communication Mode||RS232-TTL, 115200bps|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10°C~50°C|
|Temperature Range||-20°C~150°C, 100°C~550°C|
|Temperature Accuracy||±2°C or ±2% (Take the Maximum Value)|
|SDK||ARM/Windows/Linux SDK, Full Screen Thermography|
|Operation Temperature||-40°C ~ +70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-45°C ~ +85°C|
|Vibration||Random Vibration 5.35grms, 3 Axis|
|Shock||Half-sine Wave, 40g/11ms, 3 Axis 6 Direction|
|Optional Lens||Fixed Focus Athermal: 13mm/19mm/24mm|
The PLUG612R uncooled infrared module is widely used in Electric Power Inspection, Machine Vision, Building HVAC Security & Monitoring, Outdoors, Firefighting & Rescue, Law Enforcement & Rescue, ADAS, UAV Payloads etc.
1. How to choose proper infrared detector resolution?
It depends on the actual needs and applications of your products, and the price is also a factor that needs to be considered. If the image quality is not high, you can choose the infrared detector with low resolution, such as 120x90, 256x192, 400x300. If you need a very clear image for some special purposes, such as remote monitoring, you can choose a high resolution infrared detector of 1280x1024.
2. How to select right pseudo color for thermal imaging?
- The gray white is more suitable for the target with small temperature difference
- The red and blue is more suitable for the scene where the problem points need to be found.
- The iron red is the standard color palette of the power industry.
Note: no matter which palette you choose, the thermal temperature will not change at all.
3. How to choose a suitable infrared thermal camera lens?
- Standard lens can meet normal targets with appropriate distance
- For the telephoto lens, it’s suitable for targets that is relatively small and needs to be viewed from a long distance
- To see more detail of objects at close distance, wide angle lens is better.
- Macro lens is for seeing very tinny target with close distance, such as chip circuit.