Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Resolution:||640x512 / 15μm||NETD:||≤25mK|
|Spectral Range:||7.7~9.5μm LW||Size:||155x67x80mm|
T2SL Thermal Camera Module,
Thermal Camera Module GAVIN615L
GAVIN615L High Resolution 640x512 / 15µm T2SL LWIR Cooled Thermal Imaging Module
GAVIN615L is a cooled long wave thermal imaging module developed by Global Sensor Technology (GST). It consists of a 640x512 / 15µm high resolution T2SL LWIR IR detector with RS058 cryocooler, hardware electronics and various image processing algorithms are also embedded already to present sharp and clear thermal images.
GAVIN615L works in the spectral range of 7.7~9.5μm,with high performance under the conditions of sand or dust climate and will not be affected by sunlight flicker or any high temperature flame.
- Meet the Needs of Long Range Detection
- High Sensitivity
- Long Range Detection
- Easy Integration into the System
- DVP/Cameralink Interface, RAW/YUV Image Output
- A Variety of Continuous Optical Zoom Lenses are Available
|IR Detector Performance|
|Spectral Range||7.7μm~9.5μm LW|
|Cooling Time (20°C)||≤7min|
|Image Direction||Horizontally/Vertically/Diagonally Flip|
|Standard External Interface||J30JZ 25pin|
|Digital Video||16bit RAW/YUV: 16bit DVP/Cameralink Output|
|External Sync||Frame External Sync: RS422 Level|
|Stable Power Consumption||14W|
|Operation Temperature||-40°C ~ +60°C|
|Vibration Magnitude||Vibration: GJB Vehicle-mounted High Speed Transport
Shock: Half-sine Wave, 40g 11 ms, 3 Axis 6 Direction 3 Times Each
|Optional Lens||Fixed Zoom: 25mm/F2|
The GAVIN615L cooled infrared camera module is widely used many areas such as Remote Monitoring System, Flight Vision Enhancement System, Multi-sensor Payload etc.
1. How to choose proper infrared detector resolution?
It depends on the actual needs and applications of your products, and the price is also a factor that needs to be considered. If the image quality is not high, you can choose the infrared detector with low resolution, such as 120x90, 256x192, 400x300. If you need a very clear image for some special purposes, such as remote monitoring, you can choose a high resolution infrared detector of 1280x1024.
2. How to select right pseudo color for thermal imaging?
- The gray white is more suitable for the target with small temperature difference
- The red and blue is more suitable for the scene where the problem points need to be found.
- The iron red is the standard color palette of the power industry.
Note: no matter which palette you choose, the thermal temperature will not change at all.
3. How to choose a suitable infrared thermal camera lens?
- Standard lens can meet normal targets with appropriate distance
- For the telephoto lens, it’s suitable for targets that is relatively small and needs to be viewed from a long distance
- To see more detail of objects at close distance, wide angle lens is better.
- Macro lens is for seeing very tinny target with close distance, such as chip circuit.
Contact Person: Sales Manager