Body Temperature Screening Uncooled Thermal Camera Module 384x288 17μM
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Spectral Range||8~14μm||Pixel Pitch||17μm|
|Typical NETD||＜50mk||Frame Rate||25Hz|
Thermal Camera Module 384x288,
Uncooled Thermal Camera Module 17uM,
Body Temperature Screening Uncooled Thermal Camera
Body Temperature Screening Uncooled 384x288/17μM Thermal Camera Module
iHA417W thermal module is specially developed for medical diagnosis. The captured temperature data and heat distribution of target can be used to achieve radiation-free, non-invasive early disease diagnosis and long-distance, large-scale body temperature screening.
It is mainly composed of wafer-level-packaging 384×288/17μm infrared detector, optical lens and SDK for temperature measurement with accuracy up to ±0.5℃.
Without external black body, the iHA417W thermal imaging module has a compact & light structure, which guarantees a lower integration cost. It has two modes of detect distance: 0.5m (for medical diagnosis) and 5m (for epidemic prevention and animal thermography).
iHA417W thermal camera module has an all-in-one standard Type-C interface with power supply, data transmission and control, customers can quickly develop and integrate various temperature measuring systems like medical diagnosis and epidemic prevention.
- Small Size: 25.4mm×25.4mm×30.3mm (with lens)
- Typical NETD<50mk
- Detect Distance: 0.5m/5m
- Light Weight as Low as 32.2g
- Superior Temperature Measurement Accuracy: ±0.5℃
|IR Detector Performance|
|Image Display||Black Hot/White Hot/Pseudo Color|
|Standard External Interface||Type-C|
|Typical Power Consumption||0.85W|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10°C ~ +50°C|
|Temperature Measurement Range||15℃ ~ 50℃|
|Temperature Measurement Accuracy||≤±0.5℃ (No wind indoor, target temperature range 32℃~42℃)|
|Measuring Distance||Two Modes: 0.5m or 5m|
|SDK||Support Windows/Android/Linux SDK, Achieve Full Screen Thermography|
|Size (mm)||≤25.4×25.4×30.3 (With 9.1mm Lens)|
|Weight||32.2±3g (With 9.1mm Lens)|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C ~ +70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-45°C ~ +85°C|
|Vibration||Random Vibration 5.35grms, 3 Axis|
|Shock||Half-sine Wave, 40g/11ms, 3 Axis 6 Direction|
|Optional Lens||Fixed Focus Athermal: 9.1mm|
The iHA417 thermal module is expected to be widely used in the fields of Disease Screening, Traditional Chinese Medicine Physiotherapy, Health Check-up, Rehabilitation etc. at present and in the future.
1. How to choose proper infrared detector resolution?
It depends on the actual needs and applications of your products, and the price is also a factor that needs to be considered. If the image quality is not high, you can choose the infrared detector with low resolution, such as 120x90, 256x192, 400x300. If you need a very clear image for some special purposes, such as remote monitoring, you can choose a high resolution infrared detector of 1280x1024.
2. How to select right pseudo color for thermal imaging?
- The gray white is more suitable for the target with small temperature difference
- The red and blue is more suitable for the scene where the problem points need to be found.
- The iron red is the standard color palette of the power industry.
Note: no matter which palette you choose, the thermal temperature will not change at all.
3. How to choose a suitable infrared thermal camera lens?
- Standard lens can meet normal targets with appropriate distance
- For the telephoto lens, it’s suitable for targets that is relatively small and needs to be viewed from a long distance
- To see more detail of objects at close distance, wide angle lens is better.
- Macro lens is for seeing very tinny target with close distance, such as chip circuit.