50mK Drone Thermal Camera Core 640x512 12µm Low Power Consumption
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Resolution||640x512 / 12μm||NETD||≤50mK|
|Temperature Range||-20℃~+550℃ (Customizable)||Temperature Accuracy||±3℃ Or ±3%|
50mK Drone Thermal Camera,
640x512 Drone Thermal Camera
640x512 / 12μm Drone Thermal Camera, Thermal Imaging Module for UAVs with Wide Applications
COIN612R integrates the 640x512 IR thermal imaging sensor by Global Sensor Technology (GST). It is customized according to the strict requirements of the infrared load of the UAV with small size and flexible, lightweight structure, fully optimizing the SWAP.
The COIN612R is specially designed for the light load commercial unmanned aerial vehicle. It enables the UAVs to have the function of non-contact detection of heat. As long as there is a significant temperature difference between the animals and the environment, the animals hidden in the environment can be found. In addition, the UAVs have all the characteristics of large depth, wide field of view and high mobility, which can improve the timeliness and accuracy of population survey, and reduce the danger of personnel and the interference to wild animals.
UAV equipped with COIN612R thermal camera core can also be used in other areas, such as enforcement and rescue, firefighting application, animal observation etc.
- Mini Size
- Light Weight
- High Quality Image
- Low Power Consumption
- Rapid Development & Integration
|IR Detector Performance|
|Digital Video||RAW/YUV/BT656; USB2.0; Support Temperature Measurement Parameter Line|
|Digital Zoom||1~8X Continual Zoom, Step Size 1/8 (YUV Output)|
|Image Display||Black Hot/White Hot/Pseudo Color|
|Standard External Interface||30pin_HRS|
|Communication Mode||RS232-TTL, USB2.0|
|Typical Power Consumption||<1W|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10°C~50°C|
|Temperature Measurement Range||-20°C~150°C, 100°C~550°C (Customizable)|
|Temperature Accuracy||Greater of ±3°C or ±3% (Typical)|
|SDK||Support Windows/Linux SDK; Realize Video Stream Analysis and Conversion from Grayscale to Temperature|
|Dimension (mm)||25.4x25.4x25.8 (With 8.8mm Lens)
25.4X25.4X39.5 (With 13mm Lens)
25.4X25.4X38.3 (With 19mm Lens)
|Weight||22g±1g (With 8.8mm Lens)
42g±1g (With 13mm Lens)
40g±1g (With 19mm Lens)
|Operation Temperature||-40°C ~ +70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-45°C ~ +85°C|
|Vibration||Random Vibration 5.35grms, 3 Axis|
|Shock||Half-sine Wave, 40g/11ms, 3 Axis 6 Direction|
|Optional Lens||Fixed Focus Athermal: 8.8mm/13mm/19mm|
The COIN612R thermal camera for UAV can be used for electric power inspection, photovoltaic inspection, environmental protection detection, scientific research, aerial photography, police investigation, disaster relief & rescue, forest fire prevention, urban safety etc.
1. In which industries can the infrared detectors/thermal camera cores be used?
GST infrared detectors / thermal camera cores are widely used in many industries such as:
- Thermography: Power Maintenance, Machine Vision, Building HVAC, Metallurgical Petrochemical, Predictive Maintenance, Epidemic Prevention
- Security & Monitoring: Safe City, Infrastructure Monitoring, Border Security, Maritime Cruising, Mining Safety
- Firefighting & Rescue: Forest Fire Prevention, Fire Prevention, Search & Rescue
- UAVs payload: Equipment Inspection, Enforcement & Rescue, Firefighting Application, Animal Observation
- Personal Vision: Outdoor Leisure, Animal Observation, Enforcement Patrol
- ADAS: Autonomous Driving, Advanced Driver Assistant System, Special Vehicles
- AIoT: Smart Home, Intelligent Hardware, Smart Care, Robots
- Others: Enhanced Flight Vision System, Gas Detection, Agriculture & Graziery, Scientific Research.