Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Cooled Camera Module||Technology:||MCT/HgCdTe|
MWIR Thermal Imaging Module,
High Frame Rate Thermal Imaging Module
High Frame Rate Cooled HgCdTe 640x512 / 15μm MWIR Thermal Imaging Module with RS058 Cryo Cooler
GAVIN615A is a cooled mid wave thermal imaging module developed by Global Sensor Technology (GST). It consists of a 640x512@15µm HgCdTe MWIR IR detector with RS058 cryocooler, hardware electronics and various image processing algorithms are also embedded already to present sharp and clear thermal images.
Various image processing algorithms are already embedded in the GAVIN615A electronics to output clear infrared images in the total darkness or bad weather conditions. It can detect and recognize risks and threats at long distance while present more target details at short distance.
When integrated with F2 640x512 / 15µm HgCdTe MWIR IR detector, the frame rate of GAVIN615A can be configured up to 100Hz, which is very suitable for applications that require observation on fast moving objects.
Global Sensor Technology specializes in the design, manufacture, sales and marketing of infrared thermal detectors and thermal camera cores. We can provide our customers a variety of infrared thermal imaging solutions which shorten secondary development time and greatly reduce the cost for customers.
- Meet the Needs of Long Range Detection
- High Sensitivity, NETD≤15mK
- High Frame Rate
- High Quality Thermal Imaging
- Easy Integration into the System
|IR Detector Performance|
|Spectral Range||3.7μm～4.8μm MW|
|Cooling Time (20°C)||≤7min|
|Image Direction||Horizontally/Vertically/Diagonally Flip|
|Standard External Interface||J30JZ 25pin|
|Digital Video||16bit RAW/YUV: 16bit DVP/Cameralink Output|
|External Sync||Frame External Sync: RS422 Level|
|Stable Power Consumption||12W|
|Operation Temperature||-40°C ~ +60°C|
|Vibration Magnitude||Vibration: GJB Vehicle-mounted High Speed Transport
Shock: Half-sine Wave, 40g 11 ms, 3 Axis 6 Direction 3 Times Each
|Optional Lens||Continuous Zoom
The GAVIN615A thermal infrared camera module is widely used many areas such as Remote Monitoring System, Flight Vision Enhancement System, Multi-sensor Payload etc.
1. What is infrared thermal imaging?
Infrared thermal imaging is a method of using infrared radiation and thermal energy to gather information about objects, in order to formulate images of them, or get temperature information of the objects, even in low visibility environments.
2. What are the key considerations on an infrared detector / thermal module for your application?
---The detector resolution
---The pixel size
---The image quality
---The lens options
---The power consumption
---The size and weight
---The mechanical & electrical interface
3. How to choose a suitable infrared thermal camera lens?
- Standard lens can meet normal targets with appropriate distance
- For the telephoto lens, it’s suitable for targets that is relatively small and needs to be viewed from a long distance
- To see more detail of objects at close distance, wide angle lens is better.
- Macro lens is for seeing very tinny target with close distance, such as chip circuit.
Contact Person: Sales Manager