VOx High Resolution Thermal Camera Module Uncooled LWIR 1280x1024 / 12μm
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
VOx High Resolution Thermal Camera Module,
High Resolution Thermal Camera Module 1280x1024
VOx Uncooled LWIR 1280x1024 / 12μm Thermal Camera Module for Industrial Temperature Measurement
PLUG1212R is one of the PLUG-R series uncooled infrared camera module developed by Global Sensor Technology (GST). It adopts the market preferred focal plane array VOx microbolometer uncooled infrared detector, professional signal processing circuit and image processing platform, completely transforms the target infrared radiation into temperature data. Its temperature measurement is available and temperature range can be customizable raging from -20℃~150 ℃ for industrial temperature measurement.
With large array 1280x1024 resolution, the PLUG1212R uncooled thermal module could present more image details and supports larger field of view. The reduced 12µm pixel size offer better spatial resolution and match shorter optical lens focus to achieve the same range mission.
- Pixel pitch: 12μm
- Resolution: 1280x1024
- Spectra Range: 8μm -14μm
- High Sensitivity: NETD<30mK
- Temperature Range: -20℃~150℃, 100℃~550℃
- Temperature Accuracy: ±2℃ or ±2%
- High reliability & Strong Environmental Adaptability.
|IR Detector Performance|
|Digital Zoom||1~8X Continual Zoom, Step Size 1/8|
|Image Display||Black Hot/White Hot/Pseudo Color|
|Image Direction||Horizontally/Vertically/Diagonally Flip|
|Standard External Interface||50pin_HRS Interface|
|Communication Mode||RS232-TTL, 115200bps|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10°C~50°C|
|Temperature Range||-20°C~150°C, 100°C~550°C|
|Temperature Accuracy||±2°C or ±2% (Take the Maximum Value)|
|SDK||ARM/Windows/Linux SDK, Full Screen Thermography|
|Operation Temperature||-40°C ~ +70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-45°C ~ +85°C|
|Vibration||Random Vibration 5.35grms, 3 Axis|
|Shock||Half-sine Wave, 40g/11ms, 3 Axis 6 Direction|
|Optional Lens||Fixed Focus Athermal: 19mm/25mm|
The PLU1212R infrared imaging module is widely used in Power Electricity, Machine Vision, Building Inspection, Metallurgical Petrochemical etc.
1. How to choose proper infrared detector resolution?
It depends on the actual needs and applications of your products, and the price is also a factor that needs to be considered. If the image quality is not high, you can choose the infrared detector with low resolution, such as 120x90, 256x192, 400x300. If you need a very clear image for some special purposes, such as remote monitoring, you can choose a high resolution infrared detector of 1280x1024.
2. How to select right pseudo color for thermal imaging?
- The gray white is more suitable for the target with small temperature difference
- The red and blue is more suitable for the scene where the problem points need to be found.
- The iron red is the standard color palette of the power industry.
Note: no matter which palette you choose, the thermal temperature will not change at all.
3.How to choose a suitable infrared thermal camera lens?
- Standard lens can meet normal targets with appropriate distance
- For the telephoto lens, it’s suitable for targets that is relatively small and needs to be viewed from a long distance
- To see more detail of objects at close distance, wide angle lens is better.
- Macro lens is for seeing very tinny target with close distance, such as chip circuit.