OEM IR High Resolution Thermal Camera Module Long Range Detection
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
IR High Resolution Thermal Camera,
OEM High Resolution Thermal Camera Module
High Stability 1280x1024 / 12μm Uncooled Infrared Module for Ultra Clear Thermal Imaging
PLUG1212 thermal camera core carries the self-developed large array 1280x1024 resolution and the-state-of-art 12µm piexl size LWIR infrared detector by Global Sensor Technology (GST).
PLUG1212 thermal imaging module by GST takes long wave thermal imaging to the next level by offering more than double the sensor resolution of 640x480 cores. It ensure the long range detection while maintaining a wide field of view. A 640 camera with the same focal length would offer only half of the field of view of a 1280.
We are committed to opening a new vision for the infrared thermal imaging industrial. After years of technical accumulation and practical experience, we have provided our customers a full range of mature and stable solutions.
- Ultra clear thermal imaging
- Stable performance
- Clear Image Quality & Details
- Strong Environmental Adaptability
|IR Detector Performance|
|Digital Zoom||1~8X Continual Zoom, Step Size 1/8|
|Image Display||Black Hot/White Hot/Pseudo Color|
|Image Direction||Horizontally/Vertically/Diagonally Flip|
|Standard External Interface||50pin_HRS Interface|
|Communication Mode||RS232-TTL, 115200bps|
|Typical Power Consumption||<2.0W|
|Operation Temperature||-40°C ~ +70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-45°C ~ +85°C|
|Vibration||Random Vibration 5.35grms, 3 Axis|
|Shock||Half-sine Wave, 40g/11ms, 3 Axis 6 Direction|
|Optional Lens||Fixed Focus Athermal: 19mm/25mm|
The PLU1212 infrared imaging module is widely used in Security & Monitoring, Outdoors, Firefighting & Rescue, Law Enforcement & Rescue, ADAS, UAV Payloads etc.
1. How to choose proper infrared detector resolution?
It depends on the actual needs and applications of your products, and the price is also a factor that needs to be considered. If the image quality is not high, you can choose the infrared detector with low resolution, such as 120x90, 256x192, 400x300. If you need a very clear image for some special purposes, such as remote monitoring, you can choose a high resolution infrared detector of 1280x1024.
2. How to select right pseudo color for thermal imaging?
- The gray white is more suitable for the target with small temperature difference
- The red and blue is more suitable for the scene where the problem points need to be found.
- The iron red is the standard color palette of the power industry.
Note: no matter which palette you choose, the thermal temperature will not change at all.
3. How to choose a suitable infrared thermal camera lens?
- Standard lens can meet normal targets with appropriate distance
- For the telephoto lens, it’s suitable for targets that is relatively small and needs to be viewed from a long distance
- To see more detail of objects at close distance, wide angle lens is better.
- Macro lens is for seeing very tinny target with close distance, such as chip circuit