LWIR 640X512 / 12μm Thermal Imaging Core for Clear Imaging & AIoT Application
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Temperature Range||-20℃~+550℃ (Customizable)||Temperature Accuracy||±3℃ Or ±3%|
|Resolution||640x512 / 12μm||NETD||＜40mK|
12μM Thermal Imaging Core,
LWIR Thermal Imaging Core,
AIoT Thermal Imaging Core
LWIR 640X512 / 12μm Uncooled Thermal Camera Core for Clear Imaging & AIoT Application
COIN612/R is one of the COIN series infrared thermal camera modules developed by Global Sensor Technology (GST). It integrates 640x512 / 12μm wafer level package (WLP) infrared thermal detector, high performance signal processing circuit and image processing algorithm.
The COIN612/R infrared camera core presents sharp and detailed thermal images with less than 40 mK NETD and a resolution of 640x512 IR pixels. It also has an optional thermographic function with measurement range from -20℃~550 ℃ for industrial temperature measurement.
The COIN612/R infrared module supports DVP/LVDS multi-mode image output interfaces, RAW/YUV image data output and serial port control. Due to its light weight, compact size, low power consumption and multiple interface options, COIN612 thermal camera module enables easy configuration and integration into numerous infrared products, such as thermal imagers and infrared thermographic cameras.
- Mini Size: 25.4x25.4x14.1mm
- Light Weight
- High Quality Image
- Low Power Consumption
- Rapid Development & Integration
|IR Detector Performance|
|Digital Zoom||1~8X Continual Zoom, Step Size 1/8|
|Image Display||Black Hot/White Hot/Pseudo Color|
|Standard External Interface||30pin_HRS|
|Communication Mode||RS232-TTL, 115200bps|
|Typical Power Consumption||<0.75W|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10°C~50°C|
|Temperature Measurement Range||-20°C~150°C, 100°C~550°C|
|Temperature Accuracy||±3°C or ±3% (Take the Maximum Value)|
|SDK||Support ARM/Windows/Linux SDK, Full Screen Thermography|
|Dimension (mm)||25.4x25.4x14.1 (With Shutter)|
|Weight||Module: 13g±0.5g (With Shutter)
Module+8.8mm Lens: 22.4g±0.5g
Module+13mm Lens: 41g±0.5g
Module+19mm Lens: 43.9g±0.5g
|Operation Temperature||-40°C ~ +70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-45°C ~ +85°C|
|Vibration||Random Vibration 5.35grms, 3 Axis|
|Shock||Half-sine Wave, 40g/11ms, 3 Axis 6 Direction|
|Optional Lens||Fixed Focus Athermal: 8.8mm/13mm/19mm|
The COIN612/R uncooled FPA LWIR thermal camera module is widely used in Thermography, Security & Monitoring, Outdoors, Firefighting & Rescue, AIoT, Intelligent Hardware, UAV Payloads, ADAS etc.
1. How to choose proper infrared detector resolution?
It depends on the actual needs and applications of your products, and the price is also a factor that needs to be considered. If the image quality is not high, you can choose the infrared detector with low resolution, such as 120x90, 256x192, 400x300. If you need a very clear image for some special purposes, such as remote monitoring, you can choose a high resolution infrared detector of 1280x1024.
2. How to select right pseudo color for thermal imaging?
- The gray white is more suitable for the target with small temperature difference
- The red and blue is more suitable for the scene where the problem points need to be found.
- The iron red is the standard color palette of the power industry.
Note: no matter which palette you choose, the thermal temperature will not change at all.
3. How to choose a suitable infrared thermal camera lens?
- Standard lens can meet normal targets with appropriate distance
- For the telephoto lens, it’s suitable for targets that is relatively small and needs to be viewed from a long distance
- To see more detail of objects at close distance, wide angle lens is better.
- Macro lens is for seeing very tinny target with close distance, such as chip circuit.