640x512 12um Uncooled Infrared Camera Core Tiny Size For UAV Payloads
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Spectral Range||8~14μm||Pixel Pitch||12μm|
|Typical NETD||≤40mK||Frame Rate||30Hz|
12um Uncooled Infrared Camera Core,
640x512 Infrared Camera Core,
UAV Payloads Infrared Camera Core
Tiny Size Uncooled Infrared Camera Core 640x512 12um for UAV Payloads
As a leading manufacturer of cooled uncooled infrared detectors & thermal modules, Global Technology developes a tiny size and lightweight infrared thermal imaging core iTL612R Pro, which is the compact version of infrared camera core iTL612R.
Fully oriented for SWaP-C (size-weight-and- power-cost), the size and weight of iTL612R Pro infrared camera core has already been at the forefront in the industry.It is the best choice for customers who have restrict requirements on size and weight when integrating their own drones.
Providing 640×512/12μm self-developed wafer-level infrared detector, lens protection grade IP67, imaging and temperature measurement version, and various SDK solutions, the iTL612R Pro thermal module responds to space constraints with smaller size and lighter weight, achieves longer battery life with lower power consumption, overcomes integration problems in the consumer electronics field, and provides more solutions for compact and portable products.
It is specially developed for the field of Predictive Maintenance, Photovoltaic Inspection, Environmental Protection, Scientific Research, Aerial Photography, Police Investigation, Disaster Relief & Rescue, Forest Fire Prevention, Urban Safety etc.
Compact & Lightweight Design
• Size: 17mm×17mm×22mm (with 9.1mm lens)
• Weight: 13g (with 9.1mm lens)
• Power consumption as low as 0.7W
Clear Image & Accurate Radiometry
• Brand new image process algorithm: NUC/3DNR/DNS/DRC/EE
• Support Windows/Linux/ARM SDK
• Support regional, point & isotherm temperature measurement
Various Interfaces for Easy Integration
• DVP/LVDS/USB2.0 interfaces, RAW/YUV image data output, serial port control
|IR Detector Performance|
|Sensitive Material||Vanadium Oxide|
|Image Algorithm||Non-uniformity Correction (NUC)|
3D Noise Reduction (3DNR)
Dynamic Range Compression (DRC)
Edge Enhancement (EE)
|Image Display||Black Hot/White Hot/Pseudo Color|
|ICC Software||Module Control & Video Display|
|Standard External Interface||30Pin_HRS: DF40C-30DP-0.4V(51), (HRS, Male)|
|USB Expansion Board||Type-C|
|Digital Video Interface||CMOS8/USB2.0|
|Supply Voltage||4.0-5.0V V VDC|
|Typical Power Consumption||0.7W|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10°C~+50°C|
|Temperature Measurement Range||-20°C~+150°C, 0°C~550°C; Support Customization and Expansion|
|Temperature Measurement Accuracy||Greater of ±2°C or ±2% (@23℃±3℃)|
|Regional Temperature Measurement||Support Maximum, Minimum and Average Value of the Output Regional Temperature|
|SDK||Support Windows/Linux/ARM; Achieve Video Stream Analysis and Conversion from Gray to Temperature|
|Size (mm)||17×17×22 (With 9.1mm Lens)|
|Weight||13g (With 9.1mm Lens)|
|Vibration||5.35grms, 3 Axis|
|Shock||Half-sine Wave, 40g/11ms, 3 Axis 6 Direction|
|Optional Lens||Fixed Focus Athermal: 9.1mm|
The iTL612R Pro thermal imaging module can be integrated into UAV payloads and wearable devices so that is widely used in fields of Predictive Maintenance, Photovoltaic Inspection, Environmental Protection, Scientific Research, Aerial Photography, Police Investigation, Relief & Rescue, Forest Fire Prevention, Urban Safety etc.
1. How to choose proper infrared detector resolution?
It depends on the actual needs and applications of your products, and the price is also a factor that needs to be considered. If the image quality is not high, you can choose the infrared detector with low resolution, such as 120x90, 256x192, 400x300. If you need a very clear image for some special purposes, such as remote monitoring, you can choose a high resolution infrared detector of 1280x1024.
2. How to select right pseudo color for thermal imaging?
- The gray white is more suitable for the target with small temperature difference
- The red and blue is more suitable for the scene where the problem points need to be found.
- The iron red is the standard color palette of the power industry.
Note: no matter which palette you choose, the thermal temperature will not change at all.
3. How to choose a suitable infrared thermal camera lens?
- Standard lens can meet normal targets with appropriate distance
- For the telephoto lens, it’s suitable for targets that is relatively small and needs to be viewed from a long distance
- To see more detail of objects at close distance, wide angle lens is better.
- Macro lens is for seeing very tinny target with close distance, such as chip circuit.