Sharp Thermal Imaging LWIR Infrared Camera Module 640x512 12μM For Drones
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Spectral Range||8~14μm||Pixel Pitch||12μm|
|Typical NETD||≤40mK||Frame Rate||30Hz|
LWIR Infrared Camera Module 640x512,
Sharp Thermal Imaging Infrared Camera Module,
12uM Drones Thermal Camera Core
Sharp Thermal Imaging LWIR 640x512 12μm Infrared Camera Module for Drones
The iTL612R infrared camera core integrates 640x512 / 12μm wafer level package (WLP) infrared thermal detector. It is an uncooled LWIR radiometric thermal imaging module for drones with spectral range from 8 to 14μm.
iTL612 thermal camera module features in sharp and crisp image presentation, compact size and low cost. Oriented for fully optimized SWaP, iTL612R uncooled thermal module provides a reliable solution for infrared system integration with limited space. Its compact structure has reached top level of the same specification module. It also has an optional thermographic function with measurement range from -20℃~550 ℃ for industrial temperature measurement.
The iTL612 thermal module is specially developed for the field of Predictive Maintenance, Photovoltaic Inspection, Environmental Protection, Scientific Research, Aerial Photography, Police Investigation, Relief & Rescue, Forest Fire Prevention, Urban Safety etc.
Compact & Lightweight Design
• Size: 21mm×22.3mm×27.3mm (with 9.1mm lens)
• Weight: 20.8g±1.5g (with 9.1mm lens)
• Low power consumption as low as 0.7W
Clear Image & Accurate Radiometry
• Brand new image process algorithm: NUC/3DNR/DNS/DRC/EE
• Support Windows/Linux/ARM SDK
• Support regional, point & isotherm temperature measurement
Various Interfaces for Easy Integration
• DVP/LVDS/USB2.0 interfaces, RAW/YUV image data output, serial port control
|IR Detector Performance|
|Sensitive Material||Vanadium Oxide|
|Image Algorithm||Non-uniformity Correction (NUC)
3D Noise Reduction (3DNR)
Dynamic Range Compression (DRC)
Edge Enhancement (EE)
|Image Display||Black Hot/White Hot/Pseudo Color|
|ICC Software||Module Control & Video Display|
|Standard External Interface||30Pin_HRS: DF40C-30DP-0.4V(51), (HRS, Male)|
|USB Expansion Board||Type-C|
|Digital Video Interface||CMOS8/USB2.0|
|Supply Voltage||3.3V±0.1V VDC|
|Typical Power Consumption||0.7W|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10°C~+50°C|
|Temperature Measurement Range||-20°C~+150°C, 0°C~550°C; Support Customization and Expansion|
|Temperature Measurement Accuracy||Greater of ±3°C or ±3% (@23℃±3℃)|
|Regional Temperature Measurement||Support Maximum, Minimum and Average Value of the Output Regional Temperature|
|SDK||Support Windows/Linux/ARM; Achieve Video Stream Analysis and Conversion from Gray to Temperature|
|Size (mm)||21×22.3×27.3 (With 9.1mm Lens)|
|Weight||20.8g±1.5g (With 9.1mm Lens)|
|Vibration||5.35grms, 3 Axis|
|Shock||Half-sine Wave, 40g/11ms, 3 Axis 6 Direction|
|Optional Lens||Fixed Focus Athermal: 9.1mm|
The iTL612/R thermal imaging module can be integrated into UAV payloads and wearable devices so that is widely used in fields of Predictive Maintenance, Photovoltaic Inspection, Environmental Protection, Scientific Research, Aerial Photography, Police Investigation, Relief & Rescue, Forest Fire Prevention, Urban Safety etc.
1. How to choose proper infrared detector resolution?
It depends on the actual needs and applications of your products, and the price is also a factor that needs to be considered. If the image quality is not high, you can choose the infrared detector with low resolution, such as 120x90, 256x192, 400x300. If you need a very clear image for some special purposes, such as remote monitoring, you can choose a high resolution infrared detector of 1280x1024.
2. How to select right pseudo color for thermal imaging?
- The gray white is more suitable for the target with small temperature difference
- The red and blue is more suitable for the scene where the problem points need to be found.
- The iron red is the standard color palette of the power industry.
Note: no matter which palette you choose, the thermal temperature will not change at all.
3.How to choose a suitable infrared thermal camera lens?
- Standard lens can meet normal targets with appropriate distance
- For the telephoto lens, it’s suitable for targets that is relatively small and needs to be viewed from a long distance
- To see more detail of objects at close distance, wide angle lens is better.
- Macro lens is for seeing very tinny target with close distance, such as chip circuit.