Thermal Camera Core
Thermal Security Camera
Drone Thermal Camera
EO IR Systems
Thermal Imaging Binoculars
Infrared Thermal Camera Module
High Resolution Thermal Camera Module
Cooled Infrared Detectors
Optical Gas Imaging
Thermal Camera For Fever Detection
Cooled Camera Modules
Vehicle Mounted Thermal Camera
Integrated Dewar Cooler Assembly
Uncooled Infrared Detectors
SWaP-C Sharp Clear Thermal Imaging Module Uncooled LWIR 8~14μm
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Spectral Range||8~14μm||Pixel Pitch||12μm|
Uncooled Sharp Clear Thermal Imaging Module,
Thermal Imaging Module 8um,
SWaP-C LWIR Thermal Camera Core
SWaP-C Uncooled LWIR 640x512 12μM Thermal Imaging Module
TWIN612 thermal module is a new arrival product developed by Global Sensor Technology. It integrates 640×512/12µm ceramic package uncooled infrared detector. With typical NETD＜40mk, the TWIN612 thermal module could present clearer, sharper and more detailed image.
With temperature measurement range of -20℃~150℃/0~550℃, accuracy of ±2℃ or ±2% and frame rate up to 30Hz, the thermal module guarantees smooth thermal image and accurate temperature measurement.
The TWIN612 thermal module has the advantages of compact design, light weight structure and power consumption as low as 0.8w. With enhanced image algorithms and temperature measurement function, the TWIN612 thermal module presents more stable images and accurate temperature.
Ceramic packaging process is similar to metal packaging, which is a mature infrared detector packaging technology. Compared with metal packaging, the volume and weight of the packaged detector will be greatly reduced. Thus, the TWIN612 thermal module could be applied to industries that have strict requirements on size, weight and power consumption.
- Mini Size: 25.4mm×25.4mm×35mm
- Light Weight: 25g
- Typical NETD<40mk
- Sharp, Clear Thermal Imaging
- Typical Power Consumption as Low as 0.8W
|IR Detector Performance|
|Image Display||11 in Total (White Hot/Lava/Ironbow/Aqua/Hot Iron/Medical/Arctic/Rainbow1/Rainbow2/Red Hot/Black Hot)|
|Standard External Interface||50pin_HRS|
|Typical Power Consumption||0.8W|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10℃~50℃|
|Temperature Measurement Range||-20℃~150℃, 0℃~550℃|
|Temperature Measurement Accuracy||Greater of ±2℃ or ±2%|
|SDK||Windows/Linux; Achieve Video Stream Analysis and Conversion from Gray to Temperature|
|Dimension (mm)||25.4×25.4×35 (Without Lens)|
|Weight||25g (Without Lens)|
|Vibration||5.35grms, 3 Axis|
|Shock||Half Sine Wave, 40g/11ms, 3 Axis, 6 Direction|
|Optional Lens||Fixed Athermal: 13mm|
The TWIN612/R thermal imaging module is applied to the field of Thermography, Security Monitoring, UAV Payloads, Robots, Intelligent Hardware, ADAS, Firefighting & Rescue
1. In which industries can the infrared detectors/thermal camera cores be used?
GST infrared detectors / thermal camera cores are widely used in many industries such as:
- Thermography: Power Maintenance, Machine Vision, Building HVAC, Metallurgical Petrochemical, Predictive Maintenance, Epidemic Prevention
- Security & Monitoring: Safe City, Infrastructure Monitoring, Border Security, Maritime Cruising, Mining Safety
- Firefighting & Rescue: Forest Fire Prevention, Fire Prevention, Search & Rescue
- UAVs payload: Equipment Inspection, Enforcement & Rescue, Firefighting Application, Animal Observation
- Personal Vision: Outdoor Leisure, Animal Observation, Enforcement Patrol
- ADAS: Autonomous Driving, Advanced Driver Assistant System, Special Vehicles
- AIoT: Smart Home, Intelligent Hardware, Smart Care, Robots
- Others: Enhanced Flight Vision System, Gas Detection, Agriculture & Graziery, Scientific Research.