Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Spectral Range:||8~14μm||Pixel Pitch:||12μm|
Ceramic Package Thermal Camera Core,
12uM Thermal Camera Core,
Uncooled LWIR Thermal Core
TWIN412/R thermal module is a new arrival infrared product developed by Global Sensor Technology. It uses 384×288/12μm ceramic package infrared detector. The thermal module supports 11 pseudo color in total (White Hot/Lava/Ironbow/Aqua/Hot Iron/Medical/Arctic/Rainbow1/Rainbow2/Red Hot/Black Hot). Different industries have different color palette choices.
Ceramic packaging is currently the most popular packaging technology on the market. The size, weight and power consumption of the detector can be significantly reduced.
By integrating the ceramic packaging infrared detector, the TWIN412/R thermal module presents clear and sharp images.
This new TWIN412 thermal module will give more choices for customers from various industries such as Industrial Automation, Intelligent Security, Unmanned Platform, Robot, Intelligent Hardware, Advanced Driver Assistant System, Firefighting etc.
- Mini Size: 25.4mm×25.4mm×35mm
- Light Weight: 25g
- Typical NETD<40mk
- Sharp, Clear Thermal Imaging
- Typical Power Consumption as Low as 0.8W
|IR Detector Performance|
|Image Display||11 in Total (White Hot/Lava/Ironbow/Aqua/Hot Iron/Medical/Arctic/Rainbow1/Rainbow2/Red Hot/Black Hot)|
|Standard External Interface||50pin_HRS|
|Typical Power Consumption||0.8W|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10℃~50℃|
|Temperature Measurement Range||-20℃~150℃, 0℃~550℃|
|Temperature Measurement Accuracy||Greater of ±2℃ or ±2%|
|SDK||Windows/Linux; Achieve Video Stream Analysis and Conversion from Gray to Temperature|
|Dimension (mm)||25.4×25.4×35 (Without Lens)|
|Weight||25g (Without Lens)|
|Vibration||5.35grms, 3 Axis|
|Shock||Half Sine Wave, 40g/11ms, 3 Axis, 6 Direction|
|Optional Lens||Fixed Athermal: 13mm|
The TWIN412/R thermal imaging module is applied to the field of Thermography, Security Monitoring, UAV Payloads, Robots, Intelligent Hardware, ADAS, Firefighting & Rescue
1. In which industries can the infrared detectors/thermal camera cores be used?
GST infrared detectors / thermal camera cores are widely used in many industries such as:
- Thermography: Power Maintenance, Machine Vision, Building HVAC, Metallurgical Petrochemical, Predictive Maintenance, Epidemic Prevention
- Security & Monitoring: Safe City, Infrastructure Monitoring, Border Security, Maritime Cruising, Mining Safety
- Firefighting & Rescue: Forest Fire Prevention, Fire Prevention, Search & Rescue
- UAVs payload: Equipment Inspection, Enforcement & Rescue, Firefighting Application, Animal Observation
- Personal Vision: Outdoor Leisure, Animal Observation, Enforcement Patrol
- ADAS: Autonomous Driving, Advanced Driver Assistant System, Special Vehicles
- AIoT: Smart Home, Intelligent Hardware, Smart Care, Robots
- Others: Enhanced Flight Vision System, Gas Detection, Agriculture & Graziery, Scientific Research.
Contact Person: Sales Manager