LWIR Uncooled Infrared Camera Core 1280x1024 12μM With Clear Thermal Imaging
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
LWIR Uncooled Infrared Camera Core,
Infrared Camera Core 1280x1024,
Thermal Camera Core 12uM
LWIR Uncooled Infrared Camera Core 1280x1024 12μM With Ultra Clear Thermal Imaging
Large Array 1280x1024 / 12μm Uncooled FPA Thermal Imaging Camera Core for Security & Monitoring
PLUG1212 uncooled thermal camera core is developed by Global Sensor Technology (GST). Global Sensor Technology specializes in the design, manufacture, sales and marketing of thermal imaging detectors and infrared modules.
The PLUG1212 thermal module offers thermal images up to 1280x1024 pixels and shows you the smallest of details. Its reduced 12µm pixel size offers better spatial resolution and matches shorter optical lens focus to achieve the same range mission.
PLUG1212 infrared thermal core is applied in a wide range of areas and its visual information solutions cover day, night, low visibility and all weather conditions.
Global Sensor technology is a leading infrared detector supplier and OEM camera module manufacturer. The company covers an area of 30 thousand square meters with 20 thousand square meters clean room, which can provide customers with a stable supply of infrared products.
• 1280×1024 high definition for wider FOV and longer distance
• 12μm pixel size for better spatial resolution
Sharp Image & Rich Details
• High sensitivity, typical NETD＜50mK
• Powerful image process algorithm
• Adapt to all kinds of harsh environment like rain, snow, fog etc.
• Various image output interface: DVP/LVDS
• Standard optical interface that is compatible with full series of lenses
|IR Detector Performance|
|Digital Zoom||1~8X Continual Zoom, Step Size 1/8|
|Image Display||Black Hot/White Hot/Pseudo Color|
|Image Direction||Horizontally/Vertically/Diagonally Flip|
|Standard External Interface||50pin_HRS Interface|
|Communication Mode||RS232-TTL, 115200bps|
|Typical Power Consumption||<2.0W|
|Operation Temperature||-40°C ~ +70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-45°C ~ +85°C|
|Vibration||Random Vibration 5.35grms, 3 Axis|
|Shock||Half-sine Wave, 40g/11ms, 3 Axis 6 Direction|
|Optional Lens||Fixed Focus Athermal: 19mm/25mm|
The PLUG1212 infrared imaging module is widely used in Security & Monitoring, Outdoors, Firefighting & Rescue, Law Enforcement & Rescue, ADAS, UAV Payloads etc.
1. How to choose proper infrared detector resolution?
It depends on the actual needs and applications of your products, and the price is also a factor that needs to be considered. If the image quality is not high, you can choose the infrared detector with low resolution, such as 120x90, 256x192, 400x300. If you need a very clear image for some special purposes, such as remote monitoring, you can choose a high resolution infrared detector of 1280x1024.
2. How to select right pseudo color for thermal imaging?
- The gray white is more suitable for the target with small temperature difference
- The red and blue is more suitable for the scene where the problem points need to be found.
- The iron red is the standard color palette of the power industry.
Note: no matter which palette you choose, the thermal temperature will not change at all.
3. How to choose a suitable infrared thermal camera lens?
- Standard lens can meet normal targets with appropriate distance
- For the telephoto lens, it’s suitable for targets that is relatively small and needs to be viewed from a long distance
- To see more detail of objects at close distance, wide angle lens is better.
- Macro lens is for seeing very tinny target with close distance, such as chip circuit.