640x512 / 17μm Infrared Camera Module Core with Clear Thermal Imaging
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|High Sensitivity||NETD＜30mK||Long Wavelength||8~14μm|
640x512 Infrared Camera Module,
90g Infrared Camera Module,
RoHS Infrared Camera Core
GST PLUG-R 640x512 / 17μm Infrared Thermal Camera Module with Clear Thermal Imaging
PLUG617R is an uncooled thermal camera module which integrates 640x512 / 17μm uncooled FPA infrared detector. It has high sensitivity, stable performance characteristics and can present clear imaging quality in various kinds of harsh working environment such as total darkness, thick fog, heavy rain, snow, sand storm etc.
PLUG617R infrared thermal sensor module is a kind of uncooled camera module applied in the field of industrial thermal imaging and temperature measurement. It can be used to monitor equipment conditions and make warnings in a wide range of industrial applications, such as electric power detection, industrial process control, and others. Its flexible structure provides reliable detection with uncompromised quality.
It is widely used in areas such as Predictive Maintenance, Metallurgical Petrochemical, Machine Vision, Building Inspection, New Energy, Rail Traffic and other industries.
- NETD<30mk, High Sensitivity
- Stable Performance
- Easy Integration
- Clear Image Quality & Details
- Customizable Temperature Range
- Strong Environmental Adaptability
|IR Detector Performance|
|Digital Zoom||1~8X Continual Zoom, Step Size 1/8|
|Image Display||Black Hot/White Hot/Pseudo Color|
|Image Direction||Horizontally/Vertically/Diagonally Flip|
|Standard External Interface||50pin_HRS Interface|
|Communication Mode||RS232-TTL, 115200bps|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10°C~50°C|
|Temperature Range||-20°C~150°C, 100°C~550°C|
|Temperature Accuracy||±2°C or ±2% (Take the Maximum Value)|
|SDK||ARM/Windows/Linux SDK, Full Screen Thermography|
|Operation Temperature||-40°C ~ +70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-45°C ~ +85°C|
|Vibration||Random Vibration 5.35grms, 3 Axis|
|Shock||Half-sine Wave, 40g/11ms, 3 Axis 6 Direction|
|Optional Lens||Fixed Focus Athermal: 7.5mm/13mm/19mm/25mm/35mm
Motorized Lens: 75mm/100mm/150mm
The PLUG617R thermal camera module is widely used in Electric Power Inspection, Machine Vision, Building HVAC Security & Monitoring, Outdoors, Firefighting & Rescue, Law Enforcement & Rescue, ADAS, UAV Payloads etc.
1. How to choose proper infrared detector resolution?
It depends on the actual needs and applications of your products, and the price is also a factor that needs to be considered. If the image quality is not high, you can choose the infrared detector with low resolution, such as 120x90, 256x192, 400x300. If you need a very clear image for some special purposes, such as remote monitoring, you can choose a high resolution infrared detector of 1280x1024.
2. How to select right pseudo color for thermal imaging?
- The gray white is more suitable for the target with small temperature difference
- The red and blue is more suitable for the scene where the problem points need to be found.
- The iron red is the standard color palette of the power industry.
Note: no matter which palette you choose, the thermal temperature will not change at all.
3. How to choose a suitable infrared thermal camera lens?
- Standard lens can meet normal targets with appropriate distance
- For the telephoto lens, it’s suitable for targets that is relatively small and needs to be viewed from a long distance
- To see more detail of objects at close distance, wide angle lens is better.
- Macro lens is for seeing very tinny target with close distance, such as chip circuit.