Plug in Uncooled Thermal Imaging Camera Module 640x512 For ADAS
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Resolution||640x512 / 17μm||Camera Lens||Multiple Available|
|Spectral Range||8~14μm LW||Size||44.5x44.5x33.6mm|
ADAS Thermal Imaging Camera Module,
Plug in Uncooled Camera Module
Uncooled Thermal Imaging Camera Module 640x512 17μM For Animal Observation
PLUG617 is one of the PLUG series uncooled thermal camera sensor module developed by Global Sensor Technology (GST).
Consisted of 640x512 / 17µm uncooled thermal camera sensor, full series of optical components, signal processing circuit and unique image processing algorithm, the PLUG617 LWIR camera module provides clear image and superior performance.
PLUG series uncooled infrared modules are specially developed for various personalized observation requirements, which provide various standard industrial interfaces and infrared lens options to meet specific integration requirements. Some professional thermal imaging solutions have been applied to many applications.
- NETD<30mk, High Sensitivity
- Stable Performance
- Easy Integration & Plug-in
- Clear Image Quality & Details
- Strong Environmental Adaptability
|IR Detector Performance|
|Digital Zoom||1~8X Continual Zoom, Step Size 1/8|
|Image Display||Black Hot/White Hot/Pseudo Color|
|Image Direction||Horizontally/Vertically/Diagonally Flip|
|Standard External Interface||50pin_HRS Interface|
|Communication Mode||RS232-TTL, 115200bps|
|Typical Power Consumption||<1.2W|
|Operation Temperature||-40°C ~ +70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-45°C ~ +85°C|
|Vibration||Random Vibration 5.35grms, 3 Axis|
|Shock||Half-sine Wave, 40g/11ms, 3 Axis 6 Direction|
|Optional Lens||Fixed Focus Athermal: 7.5mm/13mm/19mm/25mm/35mm/50mm/60mm/100mm
Motorized Lens: 75mm/100mm/150mm
Continuous Optical Zoom: 30-150mm
The PLUG617 thermal imager module is widely used in Security and Monitoring, Outdoors, Law Enforcement Rescue, Firefighting and Rescue, ADAS, UAV Payloads etc.
1. Advantages of Optical Gas Imaging
- Time-saving & efficient: support large-scale real-time detection, rapid leak location, no need for interrupting production
- Long range detection: away from dangerous and complex areas, non-contact non-destructive testing, without additional radiation source
- Easy to analyze: intuitive imaging, instant storage, convenient analysis
- Multi-function inspection: a variety of gases can be detected, with excellent remote temperature measurement function