320x256 MWIR Cooled Thermal Imaging Sensor 24V DC For Visualizing VOCs
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Function||Gas Leak Detection||Cryo Cooler||RS058/RS058I/LS734|
|Detector Resolution||320x256||Pixel Size||30μm|
VOCs Visualizing Thermal Imaging Sensor,
VOCs MWIR Thermal Imaging Sensor,
24VDC Optical Gas Imaging Sensor
320x256 30μM MWIR Cooled Thermal Imagin Sensor For Visualizing Gas Leaks
C330M-G cooled infrared detector is specially developed for VOCs gas leak detection with the function of converting infrared radiation of target with 3.2~3.5μm wavelength into electrical signal. Its external mechanical interface, optical interface and electronic interface are commonly used and can be expanded. C330M-G can be widely used in atmospheric environment monitoring and gas leakage detection, pollutant discharge, chemical gas detection in petrochemical plants and refineries.
Optical Gas Imaging
• Long range non-contact detection
• High efficient, secure and wide range of gas leak detection
• High sensitive cooled infrared detector, quite efficient in application of low gas concentration and slow gas flow
• Effective leak detection includes Alkanes, Alkenes, Alcohols, Benzenes, Ketones and other gases
Designed for Requirements of Users
• Support 12V power supply for explosion-proof certification
• Various cryocoolers available for light weight, low power, long life and high reliability
• Customizable spectral range: 3μm~5μm MWIR (for more gas detection types: CO, CO2 etc.)
|Spectral Range||3.2μm±0.1μm～3.5μm±0.1μm (Cusomizable Range: 3μm~5μm)|
|Working Mode||Snapshot; ITR Integration Mode; Windows Mode; Anti-blooming|
|Number of Output||1 or 4; Up to 6.6MHz/per Output|
|Typical NETD||10mK (F1.5)|
|Effective Pixel Rate||≥99.5%|
|Cooler Type||Integral Rotary Stirling Cooler||Integral Rotary Stirling Cooler||Linear Rotary Stirling Cooler|
|Stable Power Consumption||≤7W||≤7W||≤10W|
|Max. Power Consumption||≤15W||≤15W||≤45W|
|Power Supply||24V DC||12V DC||24V DC|
|Size (mm)||142x58.5x71||142×58.5×71||Compressor Φ46×122
|Working Temperature||-45°C ~ +71°C|
The C330M-G gas leak detection cooled MWIR thermal imaging detector is used for customers who have strong development ability. By integrating this cooled thermal sensor, the invisible VOCs (volatile organic compounds) can be detected and visualized so that further damage can be avoided. These gases includes such as: Methane, Ethane, Propane, Butane, Pentane, Hexane, Heptane, Octane, Ethylene, Propylene, Isoprene, Methanol, Ethanol, Butanone, Benzene, Toluene, Xylene, Ethylbenzene etc.
1.What is NETD?
NETD refers to "Noise Equivalent Temperature Difference". It is a measure for how well a thermal imaging detector is able to distinguish between very small differences in thermal radiation in the image. NETD is typically being expressed in milli-Kelvin (mK). Usually the lower the NETD figure is, the higher the thermal sensitivity indicates.
2. What is SWaP3?
SWaP3 refers to size, weight, power, performance and price. It indicates the technology trend of infrared industry.
3. What is DRI?
DRI usually refers detection, recognition and identification distance of a thermal imaging system. It is a crucial parameter to judge the performance of the thermal imaging system.
4. How to select right pseudo color for thermal imaging?
- The gray white is more suitable for the target with small temperature difference
- The red and blue is more suitable for the scene where the problem points need to be found.
- The iron red is the standard color palette of the power industry.
Note: no matter which palette you choose, the thermal temperature will not change at all.