Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Spectral Range:||8~14μm||Pixel Pitch:||12μm|
Uncooled Thermal Imaging Module,
Thermal Imaging Module 256x192
Uncooled 256x192 / 12μm Thermal Imaging Module for Security Camera
As a representative of low cost thermal camera core, iLC212 uncooled IR imaging module is very suitable for customers who has strict requirement of small size, light weight and very low price in the field of security and monitoring.
iLC212 includes an exceptionally small size 256x192 / 12μm wafer level package (WLP) infrared detector that captures long-wave infrared (LWIR) spectrum that ranges from 8 to 14μm.
Due to its fully optimized SWaP-C, the iLC212 thermal camera module can be integrated into security cameras with wide angle monitoring and close range temperature measurement.
- Fully Optimized SWaP-C applications
- Suitable for various infrared products
- A wide range of thermal imaging applications
- Low Power Consumption
|IR Detector Performance|
|Material||Uncooled Vanadium Oxide|
|Spectral Response||8μm ~14μm|
|Digital Video||RAW/YUV/BT656; Support USB2.0 Video Transmission; Temperature Measurement Support Parameter Line|
|Digital Frame Rate||25Hz/30Hz|
|Image Algorithm||Nonuniformity Correction (NUC)|
3D Image Noise Reduction (3DNR)
2D Noise Reduction (DNS)
Dynamic Range Compression (DRC)
|Operating Temperature Range||-10℃~+50℃|
|Temperature Measurement Range||-20℃~+150℃, Support Temperature Measurement Range Expansion and Customization|
|Temperature Measurement Accuracy||±3℃/±3% (take the larger value) @23℃±5℃; the Temperature Measurement Distance is 1.5m|
|Regional Temperature Measurement||Support Any Area Temperature Measurement, Output Area Maximum Value, Minimum Value and Average Value|
|SDK||Windows / Linux Version, Achieve Video Stream Analysis and Gray to Temperature Conversion|
|External interface||30pin_HRS Connector|
|Expansion Component||VPC Board|
|ICC Software||Module Control and Video Display|
|Power Supply||DC 3.3V±0.1V|
|Power Consumption||Steady State: 0.70W/3.3V @23±3℃|
|Connectors||External Connector Model: DF40C-30DP-0.4V (51), (HRS-Male)|
Mating Connector Model: DF40C (2.0)-30DS-0.4V (51), (HRS-Female)
|Size||21mm×21mm×12.8mm (including 3.2mm lens)|
|Weight||8.9g±0.5g (including 3.2mm lens)|
|Impact & Vibration Resistance||Impact: half sine wave, 40g/11ms, 3-axis, 6-direction|
Vibration: 5.35grms, 3 axis
|Optional Lens||3.2mm/F1.1, HFOV: 55.6±2.8°; Coating: AR|
The iLC212 thermal imaging module is applied to the field of security and monitoring, It is suitable to be integrated into the Hidden Camera, Digital Camera, Dome Camera, Box Camera etc.
1. How to choose proper infrared detector resolution?
It depends on the actual needs and applications of your products, and the price is also a factor that needs to be considered. If the image quality is not high, you can choose the infrared detector with low resolution, such as 120x90, 256x192, 400x300. If you need a very clear image for some special purposes, such as remote monitoring, you can choose a high resolution infrared detector of 1280x1024.
2. How to select right pseudo color for thermal imaging?
- The gray white is more suitable for the target with small temperature difference
- The red and blue is more suitable for the scene where the problem points need to be found.
- The iron red is the standard color palette of the power industry.
Note: no matter which palette you choose, the thermal temperature will not change at all.
3. How to choose a suitable infrared thermal camera lens?
- Standard lens can meet normal targets with appropriate distance
- For the telephoto lens, it’s suitable for targets that is relatively small and needs to be viewed from a long distance
- To see more detail of objects at close distance, wide angle lens is better.
- Macro lens is for seeing very tinny target with close distance, such as chip circuit.
Contact Person: Sales Manager