Thermal Camera Core
Thermal Security Camera
Drone Thermal Camera
EO IR Systems
Thermal Imaging Binoculars
Infrared Thermal Camera Module
High Resolution Thermal Camera Module
Cooled Infrared Detectors
Optical Gas Imaging
Thermal Camera For Fever Detection
Cooled Camera Modules
Vehicle Mounted Thermal Camera
Integrated Dewar Cooler Assembly
Uncooled Infrared Detectors
GAVIN330 MWIR Cooled Thermal Imager Module High Reliability 320x256 30μm
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Resolution||320x256 / 30μm||Material||MCT|
|NETD||≤10mK||Spectral Range||3.7~4.8μm (MW)|
MWIR Cooled Thermal Imager,
GAVIN330 Cooled Thermal Imager,
320x256 Thermal Imager Module
GAVIN330 High Reliability Cooled HgCdTe 320x256 / 30μm MWIR Thermal Imaging Module
GAVIN series is the standard cooled infrared module developed by Global Sensor Technology (GST). It is available with different resolution formats, different wave bands and also different continuous optical lens options.
GAVIN330 thermal imaging module is one of GAVIN series with 320x256 / 30μm MWIR cooled detector and RS058 cryocooler inside. It operates in the 3.7~4.8μm spectral range. With industrial standard cameralink interface, infrared camera or system integrator can design or integrate their own complete camera easily based on the GAVIN330 cooled infrared module.
Global Sensor Technology is committed to opening a new vision for the infrared thermal imaging industrial. We specialize in the design, manufacture, sales and marketing of thermal imaging detectors and infrared modules to provide our customers a variety of infrared thermal imaging solutions which shorten secondary development time and greatly reduce the cost for customers.
- High Quality Thermal Imaging
- High Sensitivity, NETD≤10mK
- Long Range Detection
- Easy Integration into the System
- DVP/Cameralink Interface, RAW/YUV Image Output
- Various Continuous Optical Zoom Lenses are Available
|IR Detector Performance|
|Spectral Range||3.7μm～4.8μm MW|
|Image Direction||Horizontally/Vertically/Diagonally Flip|
|Standard External Interface||J30JZ 25pin|
|Digital Video||16bit RAW/YUV: 16bit DVP/Cameralink Output|
|External Sync||Frame External Sync: RS422 Level|
|Stable Power Consumption||12W|
|Operation Temperature||-40°C ~ +60°C|
|Vibration Magnitude||Vibration: GJB Vehicle-mounted High Speed Transport
Shock: Half-sine Wave, 40g 11 ms, 3 Axis 6 Direction 3 Times Each
|Optional Lens||Continuous Zoom
The GAVIN330 cooled thermal camera module is widely used many areas such as Remote Monitoring System, Flight Vision Enhancement System, Multi-sensor Payload etc.
1. How to choose proper infrared detector resolution?
It depends on the actual needs and applications of your products, and the price is also a factor that needs to be considered. If the image quality is not high, you can choose the infrared detector with low resolution, such as 120x90, 256x192, 400x300. If you need a very clear image for some special purposes, such as remote monitoring, you can choose a high resolution infrared detector of 1280x1024.
2. How to select right pseudo color for thermal imaging?
- The gray white is more suitable for the target with small temperature difference
- The red and blue is more suitable for the scene where the problem points need to be found.
- The iron red is the standard color palette of the power industry.
Note: no matter which palette you choose, the thermal temperature will not change at all.
3. How to choose a suitable infrared thermal camera lens?
- Standard lens can meet normal targets with appropriate distance
- For the telephoto lens, it’s suitable for targets that is relatively small and needs to be viewed from a long distance
- To see more detail of objects at close distance, wide angle lens is better.
- Macro lens is for seeing very tinny target with close distance, such as chip circuit.