Miniature VOx FPA Thermal Imaging Camera Core 120x90 / 17μm
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Temperature Range||-20℃~+120℃ (Customizable)||Size||8.5x8.5x9.16mm|
Thermal Imaging Camera Core 120x90,
FPA Thermal Imaging Camera Core
Miniature VOx FPA 120x90 / 17μm Thermal Imaging Camera Core Integrated in Infrared Cameras
TIMO120 miniature infrared module integrates wafer-level optics, 120x90 / 17μm wafer level package (WLP) detector and basic image processing circuit to quickly obtain thermal images of the target area and heat distribution.
TIMO120 thermal imaging core is oriented for optimized size, weight, power, cost (SWaP-C) infrared imaging applications. Its super miniature structure and ultralow power consumption are convenient to be integrated into various smart devices, thermal imagers or mobile terminals with strict requirements on cost, size and weight.
- Minimum WLP infrared module, dimension at 8.5x8.5x9.16mm
- DVP Interface, compatible with various embedded platforms
- Visible camera module equivalent, directly integration
- Complete SDK development kit
- Low power design for extend longer operating time
- Low cost for many kinds of intelligent applications
|IR Detector Performance|
|Focus Mode||Fixed Zoom|
|Depth of Field||10cm to Infinity|
|Frame Rate||1~30Hz (Customizable)|
|Temperature Range||-20°C ~ +120°C (Customizable)|
|Temperature Accuracy||Customizable (Meet the Requirements of Body or Industrial Thermography)|
|Power Consumption||45mW (Typical Mode); 9mW (Low Power Mode)|
|Dimension (mm)||12x10x5.48 (HFOV=90°); 8.5x8.5x9.16 (HFOV=50°) (The Specifications Shall Prevail)|
|Operation Temperature||-20°C ~ +60°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C ~ +85°C|
The TIMO120 infrared thermal camera core is widely used in many areas, such as Thermography, Intelligent Hardware, Smart Building, Smart Home, AIoT etc.
1. How to choose proper infrared detector resolution?
It depends on the actual needs and applications of your products, and the price is also a factor that needs to be considered. If the image quality is not high, you can choose the infrared detector with low resolution, such as 120x90, 256x192, 400x300. If you need a very clear image for some special purposes, such as remote monitoring, you can choose a high resolution infrared detector of 1280x1024.
2. How to select right pseudo color for thermal imaging?
- The gray white is more suitable for the target with small temperature difference
- The red and blue is more suitable for the scene where the problem points need to be found.
- The iron red is the standard color palette of the power industry.
Note: no matter which palette you choose, the thermal temperature will not change at all.
3. How to choose a suitable infrared thermal camera lens?
- Standard lens can meet normal targets with appropriate distance
- For the telephoto lens, it’s suitable for targets that is relatively small and needs to be viewed from a long distance
- To see more detail of objects at close distance, wide angle lens is better.
- Macro lens is for seeing very tinny target with close distance, such as chip circuit