Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Temperature Range:||-20℃~+400℃||Power Consumption:||≤150mW|
120x90 Uncooled Thermal Detector,
RoHS Uncooled Thermal Detector
LC130 Thermal Camera Core with 120x90 / 17μm Uncooled Detector for Industrial Temperature Measurement
Specially designed for industrial temperature measurement, the LC130 infrared module has two optional temperature ranges that are divided into standard and professional version. Its standard version ranges from -20℃~+150℃, while the professional version is from -20℃~+400℃ (-20~150℃/100~400℃ t auto switch)
This tiny infrared module integrates the wafer level packaging 120x90 / 17μm uncooled infrared detector. With SDK and USB interface, the LC130 uncooled thermal module can be easy to be integrated for secondary development.
Global Sensor Technology is a supplier of infrared detectors sensors and OEM thermal camera cores. We have more than 10 years of experience in the infrared thermal imaging industries. We have professional after-sales service team to provide customers with professional reply. For any questions or problems, please contact us at any time, we will be in the first time for you to answer.
- IR resolution120×90
- IR module for industrial temperature measurement
- Selectable temperature range: standard / professional version
- The color of exterior of the device is Aluminum alloy silver
- With SDK and USB interface, easy for integrated development
|IR Resolution||120×90 / 17μm|
|Focal Length||2.3mm #F1.1|
|Interface||USB, Type-C Male Connector, USB 2.0 Protocol|
|Temperature Accuracy||±2℃ or ±2% (Environment Temperature 5℃~30℃ )|
(-20-150℃ / 100-400℃ Auto Switch)
|Measuring Distance||0.5~1.2 Meters|
|SDK||Android / Linux x86&x64 / Windows x86&x64|
|Authentication||CE, FCC, RoHS|
The target user groups are power inspection supporting manufacturer, industrial handset terminal manufacturer, tool maker, electric power AR glasses inspection tool maker.
1. In which industries can the infrared detectors/thermal camera cores be used?
GST infrared detectors / thermal camera cores are widely used in many industries such as:
- Thermography: Power Maintenance, Machine Vision, Building HVAC, Metallurgical Petrochemical, Predictive Maintenance, Epidemic Prevention
- Security & Monitoring: Safe City, Infrastructure Monitoring, Border Security, Maritime Cruising, Mining Safety
- Firefighting & Rescue: Forest Fire Prevention, Fire Prevention, Search & Rescue
- UAVs payload: Equipment Inspection, Enforcement & Rescue, Firefighting Application, Animal Observation
- Personal Vision: Outdoor Leisure, Animal Observation, Enforcement Patrol
- ADAS: Autonomous Driving, Advanced Driver Assistant System, Special Vehicles
- AIoT: Smart Home, Intelligent Hardware, Smart Care, Robots
- Others: Enhanced Flight Vision System, Gas Detection, Agriculture & Graziery, Scientific Research.
Contact Person: Sales Manager