Ultra Clear Cooled MWIR Camera Core
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Used For||Surveillance Camera||Resolution||1280x1024/12μm|
|Frame Rate||50Hz/100Hz||High Sensitivity||NETD≤20mK|
|Spectral Range||3.7~4.8μm (MW)||Size||165x86x107mm|
Cooled MWIR Camera Core,
Ultra Clear MWIR Camera Core
GAVIN1212 MCT 1280x1024 / 12μm Cooled MWIR Infrared Module for Ultra Clear Thermal Imaging
GAVIN series is the standard cooled infrared module developed by Global Sensor Technology (GST). It is available with different resolution formats, different wave bands and also different continuous optical lens options. GAVIN1212 high resolution thermal camera module is one of GAVIN series with large array 1280x1024@12μm MWIR detector and detector dewar cooler (ddc) inside.
The typical NETD of GAVIN1212 is less than 20mK. The high sensitivity ensures detection or recognition for very tiny infrared radiation difference at very long distance. Equipped with continuous zoom lenses such as 37.5~750mm etc, it is ideal choice for system integration in security and surveillance.
As a leading thermal imaging module manufacturer, Global Sensor Technology provides customers with a wide variety of mature integration solutions. By using GST infrared camera modules, it is convenient for them to conduct secondary development and reduce their time of independent research and development.
- Meet the Needs of Long Range Detection
- High Sensitivity, NETD≤20mK
- Wide Field of View, Resolution up to 1280x1024
- Easy Integration into the System
- DVP/Cameralink Interface, RAW/YUV Image Output
- A Variety of Continuous Optical Zoom Lenses are Available
|IR Detector Performance|
|Spectral Range||3.7μm～4.8μm MW|
|Image Direction||Horizontally/Vertically/Diagonally Flip|
|Standard External Interface||J30JZ 25pin; HDMI Special Output Interface|
|Digital Video||HDMI Output: YUV
Cameralink Output: 16bit RAW/YUV
|External Sync||Frame External Sync: RS422 Level|
|Stable Power Consumption||16W|
|Operation Temperature||-40°C ~ +60°C|
|Vibration Magnitude||Vibration: GJB Vehicle-mounted High Speed Transport
Shock: Half-sine Wave, 40g 11 ms, 3 Axis 6 Direction 3 Times Each
|Optional Lens||Continuous Zoom: 37.5~750mm/F4
Fixed Zoom: 19mm/F2; 40mm/F2; 240mm/F2
The GAVIN1212 thermal infrared camera module is widely used many areas such as Remote Monitoring System, Flight Vision Enhancement System, Multi-sensor Payload etc.
1. How to choose proper infrared detector resolution?
It depends on the actual needs and applications of your products, and the price is also a factor that needs to be considered. If the image quality is not high, you can choose the infrared detector with low resolution, such as 120x90, 256x192, 400x300. If you need a very clear image for some special purposes, such as remote monitoring, you can choose a high resolution infrared detector of 1280x1024.
2. How to select right pseudo color for thermal imaging?
- The gray white is more suitable for the target with small temperature difference
- The red and blue is more suitable for the scene where the problem points need to be found.
- The iron red is the standard color palette of the power industry.
Note: no matter which palette you choose, the thermal temperature will not change at all.
3. How to choose a suitable infrared thermal camera lens?
- Standard lens can meet normal targets with appropriate distance
- For the telephoto lens, it’s suitable for targets that is relatively small and needs to be viewed from a long distance
- To see more detail of objects at close distance, wide angle lens is better.
- Macro lens is for seeing very tinny target with close distance, such as chip circuit.