MegaPixel Uncooled LWIR Thermal Camera Core 1280x1024 12μm
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Resolution||1280x1024 / 12μm||NETD||＜30mK|
220g Thermal Camera Core,
MegaPixel Thermal Camera Core,
1280x1024 Thermal Camera Core
MegaPixel Plug Series 1280x1024 / 12μm Uncooled Infrared Camera Core with Ultra Clear Imaging
PLUG1212 is a large format of uncooled thermal imaging camera module with LWIR 1280x1024 resolution and 12µm detector, specially designed to meet high performance applications of thermal imaging.
With the cutting edge Vanadium-Oxide technology, PLUG1212 infrared camera core could remain superior environmental adaptability in complex and harsh weather conditions. Also it presents ultra clear image and has characteristics of a low-noise high sensitivity, stable performance.
Global Sensor Technology is committed to opening a new vision for the infrared thermal imaging industrial. We specialize in the design, manufacture, sales and marketing of thermal imaging detectors and infrared modules to provide our customers a variety of infrared thermal imaging solutions which shorten secondary development time and greatly reduce the cost for customers.
- Detector Material: Vanadium Oxide
- Detector Resolution: 1280x1024 / 12µm
- Size: 56x56x40.2
- Weight: ≤220g
- Wavelength: 8~14µm (LWIR)
- Frame Rate: 25Hz
|IR Detector Performance|
|Digital Zoom||1~8X Continual Zoom, Step Size 1/8|
|Image Display||Black Hot/White Hot/Pseudo Color|
|Image Direction||Horizontally/Vertically/Diagonally Flip|
|Standard External Interface||50pin_HRS Interface|
|Communication Mode||RS232-TTL, 115200bps|
|Typical Power Consumption||<2.0W|
|Operation Temperature||-40°C ~ +70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-45°C ~ +85°C|
|Vibration||Random Vibration 5.35grms, 3 Axis|
|Shock||Half-sine Wave, 40g/11ms, 3 Axis 6 Direction|
|Optional Lens||Fixed Focus Athermal: 19mm/25mm|
The PLUG1212 infrared imaging module is widely used in Security & Monitoring, Outdoors, Firefighting & Rescue, Law Enforcement & Rescue, ADAS, UAV Payloads etc.
1. In which industries can the infrared detectors/thermal camera cores be used?
GST infrared detectors / thermal camera cores are widely used in many industries such as:
- Thermography: Power Maintenance, Machine Vision, Building HVAC, Metallurgical Petrochemical, Predictive Maintenance, Epidemic Prevention
- Security & Monitoring: Safe City, Infrastructure Monitoring, Border Security, Maritime Cruising, Mining Safety
- Firefighting & Rescue: Forest Fire Prevention, Fire Prevention, Search & Rescue
- UAVs payload: Equipment Inspection, Enforcement & Rescue, Firefighting Application, Animal Observation
- Personal Vision: Outdoor Leisure, Animal Observation, Enforcement Patrol
- ADAS: Autonomous Driving, Advanced Driver Assistant System, Special Vehicles
- AIoT: Smart Home, Intelligent Hardware, Smart Care, Robots
- Others: Enhanced Flight Vision System, Gas Detection, Agriculture & Graziery, Scientific Research.