VOx Uncooled infrared Camera Module LWIR High Resolution 1280x1024
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
VOx Uncooled infrared Camera Module,
LWIR Uncooled infrared Camera Module,
1280x1024 LWIR Camera Module
VOx High Resolution Thermal Camera Module Uncooled LWIR 1280x1024 / 12μM
PLUG1212R is one of the PLUG-R series uncooled infrared camera module developed by Global Sensor Technology (GST). It adopts the market preferred focal plane array VOx microbolometer uncooled infrared detector, professional signal processing circuit and image processing platform, completely transforms the target infrared radiation into temperature data. Its temperature measurement is available and temperature range can be customizable raging from -20℃~150 ℃ for industrial temperature measurement.
With large array 1280x1024 resolution, the PLUG1212R uncooled thermal module could present more image details and supports larger field of view. The reduced 12µm pixel size offer better spatial resolution and match shorter optical lens focus to achieve the same range mission.
- Pixel pitch: 12μm
- Resolution: 1280x1024
- Spectra Range: 8μm -14μm
- High Sensitivity: NETD<30mK
- Temperature Range: -20℃~150℃, 100℃~550℃
- Temperature Accuracy: ±2℃ or ±2%
- High reliability & Strong Environmental Adaptability.
|IR Detector Performance|
|Digital Zoom||1~8X Continual Zoom, Step Size 1/8|
|Image Display||Black Hot/White Hot/Pseudo Color|
|Image Direction||Horizontally/Vertically/Diagonally Flip|
|Standard External Interface||50pin_HRS Interface|
|Communication Mode||RS232-TTL, 115200bps|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10°C~50°C|
|Temperature Range||-20°C~150°C, 100°C~550°C|
|Temperature Accuracy||±2°C or ±2% (Take the Maximum Value)|
|SDK||ARM/Windows/Linux SDK, Full Screen Thermography|
|Operation Temperature||-40°C ~ +70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-45°C ~ +85°C|
|Vibration||Random Vibration 5.35grms, 3 Axis|
|Shock||Half-sine Wave, 40g/11ms, 3 Axis 6 Direction|
|Optional Lens||Fixed Focus Athermal: 19mm/25mm|
The PLU1212R infrared imaging module is widely used in Power Electricity, Machine Vision, Building Inspection, Metallurgical Petrochemical etc.
1. What is infrared isotherm?
The line connecting the points with the same temperature value on the isotherm graph is called isotherm. The isotherms show different states, and the temperature represented is also different, which are divided into the following situations.
- If the isotherm is sparse, the temperature difference between different places is relatively small; if the isotherm is dense, it means that the temperature in different places is very different.
- If the isotherm is straight, it means that there are few factors affecting the temperature distribution; if the isotherm is curved, it means that there are many factors affecting the temperature distribution
- The east-west trend means that the temperature varies with latitude, and the latitude factor is the main factor; if the isotherm is parallel to the coastline, which means that the temperature varies with the distance from the sea, and the distance from the sea is the main factor.