Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Spectral Range:||8~14μm||Pixel Pitch:||12μm|
Uncooled LWIR 640x512/ 12μm Thermal Camera Module with Clear Thermal Imaging
TWIN612 thermal module is a new arrival product developed by Global Sensor Technology. It integrates 640×512/12µm ceramic package uncooled infrared detector. With typical NETD＜40mk, the TWIN612 thermal module could present clearer, sharper and more detailed image.
With temperature measurement range of -20℃~150℃/0~550℃, accuracy of ±2℃ or ±2% and frame rate up to 30Hz, the thermal module guarantees smooth thermal image and accurate temperature measurement.
The TWIN612 thermal module has the advantages of compact design, light weight structure and power consumption as low as 0.8w. With enhanced image algorithms and temperature measurement function, the TWIN612 thermal module presents more stable images and accurate temperature.
Ceramic packaging process is similar to metal packaging, which is a mature infrared detector packaging technology. Compared with metal packaging, the volume and weight of the packaged detector will be greatly reduced. Thus, the TWIN612 thermal module could be applied to industries that have strict requirements on size, weight and power consumption.
- Mini Size: 25.4mm×25.4mm×35mm
- Light Weight: 25g
- Typical NETD<40mk
- Sharp, Clear Thermal Imaging
- Typical Power Consumption as Low as 0.8W
|IR Detector Performance|
|Image Display||11 in Total (White Hot/Lava/Ironbow/Aqua/Hot Iron/Medical/Arctic/Rainbow1/Rainbow2/Red Hot/Black Hot)|
|Standard External Interface||50pin_HRS|
|Typical Power Consumption||0.8W|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10℃~50℃|
|Temperature Measurement Range||-20℃~150℃, 0℃~550℃|
|Temperature Measurement Accuracy||Greater of ±2℃ or ±2%|
|SDK||Windows/Linux; Achieve Video Stream Analysis and Conversion from Gray to Temperature|
|Dimension (mm)||25.4×25.4×35 (Without Lens)|
|Weight||25g (Without Lens)|
|Vibration||5.35grms, 3 Axis|
|Shock||Half Sine Wave, 40g/11ms, 3 Axis, 6 Direction|
|Optional Lens||Fixed Athermal: 13mm|
The TWIN612/R thermal imaging module is applied to the field of Thermography, Security Monitoring, UAV Payloads, Robots, Intelligent Hardware, ADAS, Firefighting & Rescue
1. How to choose proper infrared detector resolution?
It depends on the actual needs and applications of your products, and the price is also a factor that needs to be considered. If the image quality is not high, you can choose the infrared detector with low resolution, such as 120x90, 256x192, 400x300. If you need a very clear image for some special purposes, such as remote monitoring, you can choose a high resolution infrared detector of 1280x1024.
2. How to select right pseudo color for thermal imaging?
- The gray white is more suitable for the target with small temperature difference
- The red and blue is more suitable for the scene where the problem points need to be found.
- The iron red is the standard color palette of the power industry.
Note: no matter which palette you choose, the thermal temperature will not change at all.
3.How to choose a suitable infrared thermal camera lens?
- Standard lens can meet normal targets with appropriate distance
- For the telephoto lens, it’s suitable for targets that is relatively small and needs to be viewed from a long distance
- To see more detail of objects at close distance, wide angle lens is better.
- Macro lens is for seeing very tinny target with close distance, such as chip circuit.
Contact Person: Sales Manager