23mm Lens MWIR Optical Gas Imaging Camera for Visualizing Gas Leak
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Style||Cooled Infrared Module||Resolution||320x256 / 30μm|
|Size||155x67x80mm||Optional Lens||Fixed Zoom|
MWIR Optical Gas Imaging Camera,
23mm Optical Gas Imaging Camera,
15mK MWIR Detector
MWIR 320x256 / 30μm Cooled Gas Leakage Detector Camera with 23mm Lens for Visualizing Gas Leak
GAS330 is a cooled infrared camera module for gas leakage detection. It integrates 320x256 / 30µm MCT cooled MWIR infrared detector to visualize the invisible Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) that cannot be seen by naked eyes.
Gas leakage, especially the harmful Volatile Organic Compounds, is always a serious problem that can not be ignored in safety production. Once these harmful gases escape, or worse, cause an explosion, people and property will suffer huge losses. Therefore, great attention should be paid to the detection of gas leakage.
Global Sensor Technology (GST) provides customers with various l infrared thermal imaging integration solutions professional technical supports and a full range of after-sales services of gas leak detection. Camera manufacturers can quickly integrate the infrared module and design their own gas leak detection camera easily and efficiently.
- Resolution: 320x256
- Pixel Pitch: 30µm
- NETD≤15mK, High Sensitivity
- Spectral Response: 3.2µm±0.1µm~3.5µm±0.1µm
- Wavelength Customizable Based on Different Requirements
- Integrate with DVP/CameraLink Interface Easily
|IR Detector Performance|
|Spectral Range||3.2μm±0.1μm~3.5μm±0.1μm MW|
|Cooling Time (20°C)||≤8min|
|Image Direction||Horizontally/Vertically/Diagonally Flip|
|Standard External Interface||J30JZ 25pin|
|Digital Video||16bit RAW/YUV: 16bit DVP/Cameralink Output|
|External Sync||Frame External Sync: RS422 Level|
|Stable Power Consumption||12W|
|Operation Temperature||-40°C ~ +60°C|
|Vibration Magnitude||Vibration: GJB Vehicle-mounted High Speed Transport
Shock: Half-sine Wave, 40g 11 ms, 3 Axis 6 Direction 3 Times Each
|Optional Lens||Fixed Zoom: 23mm/F1.5; 55mm/F1.5|
The GAS330 gas leak detection thermal imaging camera is used for visiualizing the invisible VOCs (volatile organic compounds) and detecting gas leakage such as: Methane, Ethane, Propane, Butane, Pentane, Hexane, Heptane, Octane, Ethylene, Propylene, Isoprene, Methanol, Ethanol, Butanone, Benzene, Toluene, Xylene, Ethylbenzene etc.
1. What is NETD?
NETD refers to "Noise Equivalent Temperature Difference". It is a measure for how well a thermal imaging detector is able to distinguish between very small differences in thermal radiation in the image. NETD is typically being expressed in milli-Kelvin (mK). Usually the lower the NETD figure is, the higher the thermal sensitivity indicates.
2. In which industries can the infrared detectors/thermal camera cores be used?
GST infrared detectors / thermal camera cores are widely used in many industries such as:
- Thermography: Power Maintenance, Machine Vision, Building HVAC, Metallurgical Petrochemical, Predictive Maintenance, Epidemic Prevention
- Security & Monitoring: Safe City, Infrastructure Monitoring, Border Security, Maritime Cruising, Mining Safety
- Firefighting & Rescue: Forest Fire Prevention, Fire Prevention, Search & Rescue
- UAVs payload: Equipment Inspection, Enforcement & Rescue, Firefighting Application, Animal Observation
- Personal Vision: Outdoor Leisure, Animal Observation, Enforcement Patrol
- ADAS: Autonomous Driving, Advanced Driver Assistant System, Special Vehicles
- AIoT: Smart Home, Intelligent Hardware, Smart Care, Robots
- Others: Enhanced Flight Vision System, Gas Detection, Agriculture & Graziery, Scientific Research.